2 months (or) Doctor Light

Felicity was 2 months pregnant and already she had to wear a puffy shirt to cover her ever-growing bump. It had been 1 month since "the bathroom incident" and in that time, they had told Diggle everything. The fact that they had gotten married in secret and the fact that Felicity was now carring their child.

Diggle had never smiled so big in his entire life. "About time you two told me!" Oliver and Felicity looked at each other confused. "I've know the whole time!" Diggle said. "Y- you did?" Felicity asked. "You darn right i did." Diggle said laughing. "Congrats!"

They hadn't told anyone else yet about their bundle of joy in the oven, but Felicity knew they would have to soon. She could barely hide the bump as it was now.

"Felicity?" Olivers voice through the earpiece brought her out of her thought. "Yes?" She asked as she re-positioned herself at her computer station and got her head back in the game. Not two hours ago, Starling city got a threat from some villain who called himself "Doctor Light." Seriously, where do villains come up with these names?

He was threatening to start killing people off the streets unless The Arrow showed up to fight him. Since the message, Felicity had been working non stop trying to get voice recognition to work to try and figure out who he was.

"Any luck yet?" Oliver asked again through the ear piece. She could faintly hear the sound of his motorcycle in the background. "Nothing yet. But you really shouldn't drive and chat. Its an almost scientific fact that concentrating on more than driving is a fatal flaw. Not that i think your flawed! I mean, everyone's flawed a little, like for instance, i'm rambling again aren't i? Ugh. I always do that when i'm nervous. And now since i have a baby queen in the oven, which is your fault mister, i don't seem to ever stop. What if i never stop!? What if-" "Felicity!" Oliver yelled though Felicity could hear the smile in his voice. "Shutting up now..."

Suddenly, her computer beeped signaling that the voice recognition thing was done. "Ooh! Goody!" She clicked up the information and sped read through it. She could feel Diggle over her shoulder doing the same.

"It says here his name is Doctor Arthur Light." Diggle read aloud for Oliver. "He was a scientist at S.T.A.R. labs. A respected research facility. Apparently, whatever they were working on in there blew up in their faces. He's presumed dead." Diggle finished. "But look at the date he "died"." Felicity said pointing. "Um guys? A little less pointing and a little more talking to the guy whose in the field looking for this guy right now?" Oliver joked through the earpiece. "He "died" on the day the S.T.A.R. labs particle accelerator turned on..." Diggle said. "That means he's probably a metahuman!" Felicity cried out. "Oliver! We have to call Barry!"

"Whoa. Calm down. We don't need Barry, Felicity." Oliver said. "You're such a man!" She sighed in frustration. "No one can help me because my name is Oliver Queen and i spent 5 years on a hellish island and now i've come home with one goal: to save my city. But to do that i must be someone else, i must be SOMETHING else. And i must do it alone. Because i'm still butt hurt aver the fact that i'm jealous of Barry's powers and dont want to be showed up again." She rambled in a bad Oliver Queen impression. "Well guess what mister. I'm calling Barry. I'd rather not have my baby grow up without his father!" Stunned silence was on the other end of the ear piece. "That's what i thought." Felicity grinned. Being pregnant had its advantages.

Not 5 minutes after she called him, Barry was in front of her. "What's going on Licity?" He asked. "You sounded stressed when you called." "I am stressed." She laughed. "Oliver's being an idiot." "Thats nothing new." Barry joked. Felicity laughed then got back down to business. "A few hours ago, we got a threat by a man who calls himself "Doctor Light." He wants to fight Oliver for some reason." "So why'd you call me?" Barry asked. "Because of this." Felicity showed him the computer screen. "Oh." Barry said. "Yeah. So i'd appreciate it if you could go save my- Oliver from his own idiotness. Is that even a word?" Barry laughed before he sped off.

Felicity smiled at the spot he had been not a second ago. Suddenly, she heard the sound of Oliver crying out in pain through the earpiece. "Oliver!?" She cried, panicked. He didn't respond. "Oliver!?" She cried again fearing the worst. She heard the familiar whoosh of Barry then the sound of a scuffle. She waited on the edge of her seat for news. Diggle put a comforting hand of her shoulder. She felt like she was gonna throw up.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Barry spoke through the earpiece. "I've got him Felicity. I've got Oliver. He's fine. Just knocked out." Felicity sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness."

Barry had brought Oliver back right after that, and they had all helped get him comfortable on his bed. "I have to head back to Central City now." Barry said. Felicity nodded. "Okay. Thank you so much for your help Barry." She pulled him into a hug. "No problem." He smiled hugging her back. Then he pulled away and put a hand on her baby bump. "Take care of that too." Felicity gasped. "How did you know?" "It wast that hard to tell Licity." He laughed. "Its Olivers right?" She nodded. "Well, tell hims congrats for me." And just like that, he was gone.

Oliver stirred not a second after that. "Ollie!" Felicity yelped as she jumped into his arms. "What happened?" He asked. "Barry stopped "Doctor Light"." Diggle spoke. Oliver nodded relieved. "I told you so." Felicity said smugly. "Told me what?" Oliver asked. "That you'd need Barry." She said as she laughed. Oliver rolled his eyes. "I guess he failed to mention how i got knocked out then." "What do you mean?" Felicity asked. "He knocked me out Felicity." Oliver said as he laughed. "He was running so fast the shock wave knocked me onto the ground." They all laughed until there sides hurt.

***************************
Somewhere in a secret base a man was watching them through a security camera. "Enjoy your happy moment kid." His thick Australian accent booming. "It will be your last."

***********************************
Authors note: okay. Here's a longer chapter. ;) i hope you like it constructive criticism is always welcome. As well as praise. Praise is nice too. Sorry for spelling mistakes. I am once again on my phone. I'll try and edit it later when i can get on my laptop. :) see you in the next chapter.