Jungkook panicked 

Tae- W-why are you h-hurting yourself.....

Jungkook- Tae I'm okay I promise.....

Tae- S-stop lying. I h-hate when people I love are h-hurt please d-don't do that again....

At that moment Jungkook heart skipped a few beats. He wasn't thinking why and how? He just pulled Taehyung in a hug. 

Jungkook- Shh it's okay I'm fine I promise I was just angry at the moment. Don't cry now okay? 

Taehyung just hugged him harder, he felt safe with Jungkook. He knew that he shouldn't but now he couldn't care less. 

After a few minutes they pulled away 

Jungkook- Are you okay now? 

Taehyung just nodded 

Tae- I'm sorry...

He said looking down 

Jungkook- Don't say that.I should be the one to say sorry not you. Anyways let's go outside I don't want to spend the night in the bathroom. 

They both smiled. 

Later that night they were at the living room Taehyung was sitting on the couch while Jungkook was walking around mumbling something but Taehyung has had enough. 

Tae- Jungkook come here 

Jungkook looked at him and came closer when Taehyung pointed toward his lap.Jungkook looked at him confused but he decided to tease him a bit 

Jungkook- Want me to sit on your lap ? 

He asked with a smirk making Taehyung to blush madly 

Tae- Aishhhh don't say stupid things... no. Put your head on my lap. 

He said and Jungkook obeyed him 

He put his head on Taehyung's lap when Taehyung's hand found its way to Jungkook's hair and started stroking it genlty. Jungkook relaxed imediately. 

Tae- Will you tell me what is bothering you that much? 

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook- I had a fight with Jimin this morning

Taehyung panicked 

Tae- Was it because of me? 

Jungkook- No don't worry about that.....I just feel that sometimes Jimin just doesn't want to understand me.....You know we are togetehr for a two years and we never.....

He stopped 

Tae- I will not judge you Kookie

Taehyung suddenly said like he could read Jungkook's mind 

Jungkook- We never were intimate before....It's not that I don't want to have a sex with him. I really do but I just want it to be special and he......he is always talking about that just like it's nothing and I.....I've always wanted to do that with a person I love. It's just people always dated me because of my money. No one and I mean no one wanted me because of me. 

Taehyung was feeling so overwhelmed at the moment. He wondered how someone can be this perfect. Don't get him wrong at the first sight Jungkook looks like one of those cold guys, a fuckboy you could say. But he was everything but that. 

Tae- You are perfect. 

Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook to look at him with wide eyes. His heart skiping beats again. 

Tae- I've never met someone like you in my life. You are an amazing person Jungkook and If jimin can't see that than he is at the lost. 

Jungkook- You don't think that I'm weird? 

Tae- Why would I think that. My ex boyfriend took my virginity and left me the day after so.....You are good...

He paused and Jungkook couldn't explain how he felt at the moment. He felt such a strong urge to protect Taehyung from everything and everyone. 

Jungkook- Tae...

Tae- Anyways let's watch some movie 

Jungkook just nodded 

Two hours later Jungkook woke up when he realised that his head was still on Taehyung's lap.

He stood up and looked at the sleeping beauty. He shook him a bit 

Jungkook- Tae come on....let's go to sleep....

But Taehyung haven't heard him 

Jungkook picked him up bridal style and took him to his room. He was quite surprised at how light Taehyung actually was. 

He gently layed him on his bed and kissed his forehead 

Jungkook- You deserve much better. 

He turned to leave when suddenly Taehyung pulled his wrist causing Jungkook to fall on the bed next to Taehyung. 

Jungkook- T-tae? 

Jungkook said when suddenly Taehyung hugged him like a koala. 

Jungkook sighed 

Jungkook- Aren't you a big baby 

After a few minutes he relaxed and fell asleep. 

Time skip next morning 

Jungkook and Taehyung were still sleeping, hugging each other like their life depends on it when suddenly 

Jimin- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??!!?!!?!?? 

.

.

.

OOppppsss #vote and #comment 

This online school is kiling me......seriouslyyyyyyy........#cryinginthecorner 

But these two are seriously so freaking handsome...how????!??!?

how????!??!?