Chapter 18: Sad boi hours

Start from the beginning

She was looking at Keefe.

"Me! Tension!" He said scoffing.

"You good?" She said.

"100%!" He said putting on a smile, "just hungry," he laughed.

"Ok" she said not convinced. She decided to let it go for now.

When she looked away he let down the smile. He had always know she wouldn't reciprocate his feelings. How could she ever like somone like him he thought.

Class ended and they all went to lunch. Keefe and Tam sat opposite Fitz and Sophie. Fitz slipped his hand up onto Sophie's not making an effort to hide the action. She flushed. Keefe's jaw clenched.

"I like you.." he transmitted smiling.

She blushed.

"I like you too," she said smiling.

He started again looking down at their hands.  "Do you...do you want to come to my house tonight?" He asked.

"I'll be there at 10:00" she said. She was assuming he was offering her to stay the night.

He squeezed her hand affirming her assumption.

They were both so busy secretly conversing that they didn't notice Keefe get up and leave.

~~~

Keefe walked down the halls his vision growing blurry. He couldn't take it. He had always known she wouldn't like him. Who was he to compare to Fitz. Fitz was perfect and he was just....Keefe. He was a disappointment to his father. All of his thoughts spiraled downwards as he walked faster down the halls. He went into the bathroom and closed the door letting out a breath. He went into a stall and covered his face with his hands. He was brought out of his moping as he heard two boys whispering outside his stall.

"3 grams, how much is that?"

"250"

Keefe peered through the cracks of the stall. A level four was buying from a tall kid. He was facing away so that Keefe couldn't see who it was.

"That's the Persian stuff right,"

"Premium quality."

The boy shifted so that Keefe could see his face.  He was a level 7 named Aaron

Aaron slipped a small plastic bag into the level 4's hand as he pocketed a handful of bills.

Aaron gave a small nod and the level 4 grabbed his backpack and left. Keefe sat there in silence.

~~~

Everyone else ate relatively peacefully despite Biana's raised eyebrow looks at Sophie and Fitz's hands.

After lunch Sophie headed to Elwin.  He took off her bandage and deemed her leg officially healed.

Later that day when Sophie got home she called Dex.

"Hey!" He said his face lighting up the screen.

"K I got tea about me and Fitz that I've been dying to tell you."

"Spill" he said as he laid down on his bed.

She filled him in on all the details.

"And he slept at my house last night." She said concluding her story.

"K I don't need too many of the details for that part," he said.

"I don't mean it like that.." she said. "We mostly just kiss.." she looked at him expectantly.

"What? Do you want my approval or something?"

She just looked on expectantly

"I think you guys are good together and I hope he treats you well," he said smiling.

"Thanks Dex," she said looking at her clock, " I actually gotta change into Pj's and go to Everglen in like ten so byeee!!" She said blowing a kiss at her imparter.

"Night!," he said, "Don't steal Fitz's virginity!"

"Shut up!" She said laughing as he waved and hung up.

She put on her sweat pants and cropped t shirt.

She was going to leave but then she stopped and glossed over her lips with a clear shimmery lipgloss Biana had given her.

She tiptoed downstairs to the leap master and quietly leaped to Everglen.

She tiptoed up to his room and opened the door. He was facing away from her taking his shirt off.

"Hey" she said walking up. He turned around.

She pulled him close to her as she kissed him.

"Mhhmph!" He said as she caught him by surprise. They broke apart.

"Hey there," he said giggling as he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his torso.

"Fitz!" She said as he hoisted her up grabbing her thighs.

He pressed his lips on hers kissing her. Her breath caught and he stumbled forwards dropping her onto the bed. He climbed up grabbing her legs as he pulled himself on top of her.

She looked up at him as he leaned down kissing her. His hands traveled up her curves. She liked what he was doing. She wanted to feel his hands on her bare skin. He pushed further becoming passionate. She moaned. He could feel himself turning on. She grabbed his back pulling him closer as they kissed, rubbing up against him. Sophie wanted to continue where they were headed that morning. Suddenly Fitz pulled apart.

"I'm...I'm kinda tired." He said. He was getting too carried away he thought. He knew if he kept going he wasn't going to be able to stop himself.

Sophie could tell he was holding back.

"Ok," she said.

They snuggled down and soon fell asleep.

~~~