spring break-day 6 (part 45)

Start from the beginning

He released me from his arms and we both watched the end of the movie. The movie ended and we both walked out of the theater.
"See that wasn't so bad..." Jeremiah said getting into his car.
"Mmm... It was pretty bad" I said laughing and getting into the passenger seat.
"It was a good movie don't even diss it" Jeremiah said.

I laughed and Jeremiah said,
"So are we going back to the beach house?"
"Wait... Have you ever had italian ice?" I asked him.
"Nope" He said.
"Oh my god, you little uncultured beverly hills boy, turn right I know a good Italian ice place around here" I said.
"I'm not uncultured!" He said laughing.
"Okay sure" I said and directed him to the Italian ice place.

We pulled up at Rita's and got out.
"This place is my favorite" I said.
"I'm taking your word for it. It better be good" Jeremiah said.

I walked up to the cash register and ordered a swedish fish italian ice gelati.
"I'll get the same thing" Jeremiah said.

I pulled out my wallet and Jeremiah said,
"No I got it"
"Nope, you paid for the movie" I said paying.
"Thank you, Luna" Jeremiah said.

We both got back in his car and he tried his italian ice.
"Sooo...?" I asked.
"This is so good" Jeremiah said.
"Told you!" I said eating.

We drove back to the beach house as we listened to Frank Ocean.
"Today was fun" Jeremiah said.
"It was, I really needed that. Thank you" I said.
"Of course!" Jeremiah said.

We both walked back into the beach house. We were both still eating our italian ice and Jeremiah poked my waist. I screamed.
"That movie is gonna haunt you for weeks, huh?" Jeremiah said.
"This is your fault!" I laughed.

We both laughed and Mattia came downstairs and said,
"Luna can I talk to you now?"
"Yeah sure. I'll talk to you later Jeremiah. Don't scare me again!" I laughed and walked over to Mattia.

Jeremiah said,
"No promises" then walked back up to his room.

I sat down on the couch next to Mattia and he pulled out his phone.
"Please watch this" Mattia said handing me his phone.

I took his phone and watched the video. It was of Danielle and Cynthia dancing on a table and Mattia sleeping on the couch. On the video there was the time, it said 1:12am. I watched the video again and said,
"Okay?"
"Luna, I was asleep before Cynthia. That means we didn't hook up. I told you I would never cheat on you" Mattia said.
"Hmm" I said replaying the video "Cynthia!" I yelled.

Cynthia came downstairs then saw me and said,
"Ugh what?"

I showed her the video and said,
"So did you and Mattia hook up?"

She stood there with a blank expression on her face.
"You lied didn't you?" I said.
"Kind of... Well-" Cynthia started to say.

I dropped Mattia's phone on his lap and went up to Cynthia.

"This is whats wrong with you, you are a little attention whore. You're petty and you hurt people to get whatever the fuck you want. I'm tired of you fucking up my life. I'm not gonna stand around and let you pull this shit on me anymore" I said in her face.
"Wow I'm so scared of you Luna!" Cynthia said laughing.

I punched her left cheek and she fell to the ground.
"Weak" I smirked and sat on top of her, holding her down.

"This is for the party you met Mattia at" I said and punched her.
"This is for what happened in California" I punched her.
"And this is for lying" I punched her again.

Cynthia tried to grab my hair but I dodged her. Everyone started to come downstairs as they heard the commotion. I ran my hand through her hair, twisted it and pulled some out. She screamed and tried to get on top of me but I held her down.

"Bitch I'm not wasting any more energy on your ass so get the fuck out of my life before I rip more of your fake blonde hair out" I snarled in her face.

I took her puff bar out the waist of her jeans and broke it in half. I dropped the broken puff bar on her, got up and walked away. I left her bleeding. People rushed over to her and helped her up. I started to walk upstairs and Mattia hurried after me.

"Mattia I know what you're gonna say, I'm still mad at you" I said.
"Why? I didn't cheat" Mattia said.
"No, but you still hurt me in other ways. You ditched me at the party for Cynthia even before you were drunk. You also always just crawl back to her after she does something to hurt our relationship. That hurts me..." My voice cracked as I said that.
"Luna... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never mean to" Mattia said.
"I still need time to heal Mattia. I don't know where I stand honestly. I don't want to rush back into our relationship" I said.
"So we're still broken up?" Mattia said with pain in his voice.

I nodded and walked away as I felt tears flood my eyes.

(an: thank you so much for 92k reads. that is incredible, thank you all so much. i feel like you all are my best friends and i love you guys so much💘 this chapter was hella juicy!! what do you want to/think will happen next?!)