"There." Jeff says, finishing wrapping up my leg. "You're done already?" I ask, wondering how he didn't take long and how I managed to distract myself. "Yep. Now that you're all fixed up, I'm probably gonna have to carry you to the room. I'd really rather not have to stitch you back up." I metally sighed. He scooted over and placed an arm under my knees and on my upper back. 'I absolutely hate this..' I think to myself as I'm hoisted up. 'He's awfully warm,' I let out a yawn. 'Maybe, escaping can wait until the morning.'

The birds chirping just outside the window awoke me from my much needed slumber. Light poured into the room through the small window that sat, now closed, near the bed. I sat up and heard a rattle. I looked at my unharmed leg and my heart stopped. 'What?! Why did I fall asleep?! Now I'm going to be stuck here forever!' I cursed at myself rattling the chain that was connected to my leg and the foot of the bed. I took a deep breath and looked around the room. Now noticing a dresser sat next to a closet at the other end of the room, it's wooden drawers seemed old and we're slightly faded of color. The closet was slightly ajar and curiosity got the best of me. I stood from my spot on the bed and wobbled over to the closed door. I quickly placed my hands on the stand so I wouldn't fall over. I regained my balance and placed my, still dirty, hands on the door handle and gave a soft pull. The door opened with a long creak. The closet was dark, but various objects could be made out in it like clothes, a few shoes scattered on the wooden floor, dust, another small stand. I placed a hand on a shirt hanging up and pulled it off the hanger. "Interesting.." I mumbled, seeing the greenish shirt had a few stains on them, blood, I assumed. The way the stains splattered onto the shirt, made me assume as such. I threw the cloth onto the top of the part that hangs over the clothes and shuffled back to the stand. I noticed a TV placed itself conveniently on top and a VHS recorder sat to the side of the TV. I gave a quizzing look and pulled open the top drawer. A VHS tape slid to the front as I pulled the drawer open. "Watch Me" was written across the top, in neat cursive handwriting. I looked back up at the TV and the player. "Might as well.." I turned the television on and the player as well. I stuck the VHS tape into it.

"Is this thing on?" A gruff voice asked on the screen. The room on the television was pretty dark, making it difficult to see who asked the question, but my answer came soon enough as lights flickered on the screen. "Hello, Y/n~" the voice sang in a teasing manner. My face turned to horror as I saw Jeff on the screen. "You're probably wondering what the hell I'm doing making this, well I'll show you." He stepped back from the screen. "Help!" A female shouted, she was strapped to a chair, her wide green eyes seemed full of fear, her black hair was matted to her face from sweat, I could also tell her hands were dirty and her clothes too. "Y/n! You gotta call for help!" The girl shouted again. My limbs felt numb, my heart picked up its pace, and it felt like anymore worry or fear would make it explode. "T-Tiffany...?" I question. She obviously could hear me. Tears ran down my face. A laugh echoed through the dimly lit room. "You see, Y/n dear, when you decide to not listen to me, those closest to you suffer the consequences."

"What?" I whisper. His menacing laugh rang through the room again and he picked up an object beside Tiffany. "Now what should I start with..? Maybe I'll skin your head, maybe I'll cut a finger off, maybe I'll cut you and make you eat your own organs?" He paused and cackled. Tiffany's struggles began louder and I could tell she was about to scream bloody murder. "Maybe, just maybe.... " He paused again, tension filled the room. Jeff brought his hand up and slammed it down hard on her left leg, "Put holes in you." He finished, his forever smile grew wider and he turned to look at the television. "Look at her, she was struggling so hard to escape, now she's so horror ridden she can't even blink." I looked away from his pale face to Tiffany. He was right, she was unmoving, unblinking, and she seemed frozen in her place. Jeff walked back over to her, placed a hand on her mouth, placed his other hand on the knife, and pulled it out. This seemed to bring Tiffany out of her frozen state and she began screaming into his hand. Her screams were still very loud, but muffled due to a pale hand that had her mouth covered. Jeff swiftly walked around and placed the knife at her hair line. "Stop screaming you stupid bitch!" He yelled over her screams and he hit the back of her head with the knife's handle. She stopped screaming as she fell forward. Jeff grabbed a fist full of her hair and brought her head back up. "Poor girl, her hair was so well kept. Too bad she won't have it anymore." The knife was, again, placed at her hair line. He made a deep, but thin, line in her scalp. Blood ran down her petite features and he made another one. "No... he isn't really going to...." I sob. Tears blurred my vision and I wanted to desperately turn everything off. I reached for the television's off button when the chain attached to my good leg was suddenly pulled. I fell to the floor with a hard thud. "What the hell?!" I shouted, rubbing my head that hit the ground. "Why won't you finish watching it? I spent an hour after to make sure she was still alive. I even wrapped up her pretty little head to keep infection away." A gruff voice says behind me and I tremble. "Leave me alone!" I scream more tears cascading down my face. "Don't be that way. You know, she'll live," he laughed his dark laugh. "Maybe a bit traumatized, but fine." I gave him the nasties glare I could make through my tears. "You're a monster! Just let her go! She did nothing to deserve this!" I scream once more, backing up as far as I could go without having the chain pull my leg. "Come on, Doll, finish watching the show." He said. I shook my head vigorously. "Never!" A yelp escaped me as he pulled on the chain and I tried gripping the chain to pull in back. To no avail, I was at his feet and he yanked me up by my hair and forced me to face the screen of the TV.