𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 !! 𝗣𝘁 𝟮

You being short part 2

Chaeryeong

loved that fact that you wore short she got her chance to tease you at every moment she got

loved that fact that you wore short she got her chance to tease you at every moment she got. Of course this annoyed the hell out of you since it was your height difference that was brought up many times by family and peers she thought it was funny. Like that one time when you were having a birthday party yuna thought it be a cool idea to buy a piñata. You all were now gather around in a circle and Chaeryeong had her arms wrapped around your waist. Yuna excitingly carried the piñata while ryujin was holding the bat and blindfold. Ryujin handed both items to you while yuna gave the cupcake looking piñata to. Chaeryeong Thinking nothing of it you put on ur blindfold and had the bat ready, and with that you started swinging you felt as though it was odd that you felt nothing getting hit by the object in your hands that's when you started to hear laugher from the whole room. Taking off your blindfolds in confusion reveling a out of control chaeryeong who had the piñata way too high out of your reach. You pouted a little and stomped out of the area and into your shared room. You were upset and tired of chaeryoung bullying you for your height, yes you loved her but it was your biggest insecurity.

"Who is it?" I said rolling my eyes already knowing who it is. "Please open the door" Chaeryeong said softly. You walked over towards the door and sat down in front of it. "No now leave me alone" ,i raised my tone i heard her sigh from outside of the door. "Listen y/n I'm sorry about teasing you about your height-" she chuckles, "it's actually my favorite part about you and the first thing I notice when I met you I love you just the way you are and I hope that you see that there's nothing wrong with it"

The door opens and chaer's eyes widen she wasn't expecting you to come out actually she was expecting for her to sleep on the couch tonight. You stood in front of her for a few seconds before wrapping your arms around her she returns the hug happily while she restes her head on your shoulder. "You really mean those things?" You ask, she hums in response. Let's just say you had a good birthday night🤫😏

JK YALL NASTYS....or am I? ;) unless....

Lia

 loved calling you her small bean

loved calling you her small bean. The way her hand collides with your own. Hers being bigger than yours she loved it and of course you loved all the attention and affection you were receiving because of it.

"Liaaaaa" you complained making sure that you dragged the 'a' at the end.
"Yes bean?" She replied softly which always made your heart flutter "there's this cereal box that's up in the cabinets and I really want it and-" "say no more" she said confidently "LIA TO THE RESCUE!" She proudly standings up and marches her way to the kitchen making you a laughing mess in on the floor she comes back with the box and you attempt to kiss her on the check but she turns her face really quickly which causes your lips to match. You back away with a blush on your face "l-lia" you manage to get out still flustered
"It's my reward for saving the day!" She days happily