【 𝗢𝗢𝟭 】𝐉𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑

【 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 】

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

Zeravean's Journals will be an important component for their characters as this will serve as an introduction to their OC. A Zeravean journal would include encounters they've had that week or something they plan on doing in the near future. These experiences will be written like a journal to be suitable for the time period that we are in.

The title of your journal will be your choice.

JOURNAL COMPONENTS:
Chapter I: Table of Contents & Legends
You may indicate a legend and/or table of contents for your journal if you would like. This part is not required and if you prefer to just jump right into the profile, you may do so if you want. Legends would include:
[ ⭐] Original Character
[ 🌟 ] In-Character
[ ✨ ] Idol Blog / SNS Posts
[ 🌠 ] OOC Posts (Not highly recommended)

Chapter II: Zeravean Profile
This chapter will serve as your identification. This profile will include your Zeravean name, age, birthday, camp (which will be announced next week), career, etc. You can also add a short personality description as well as your fatal flaw if you want. You can add as much information as you want as there are no limits to what you want to add in this chapter.

Chapter III: Entries
This chapter and the ones after this will serve as your diary/journal. Because we are in the past where there are no technological advancements, we cannot use social media to post thoughts, experiences, etc. Instead, we act like we are writing in our personal diary. If you want to add a photo, make sure that it fits the time period. You can make it black and white or you can edit it to look like a painting/portrait. You can do whatever you'd like as long as we're keeping it relevant to the story.

Chapter IV: Idol/Faceclaim Zone
Unlike Chapter III, you can choose a social media platform to post statuses, tweets, and photos in this chapter. This is your idol zone which means that you are the idol/faceclaim that you choose. There are lapses where you are still an idol and you are interacting with your fans in the "real world". This is optional and if you think you don't really need to do an idol zone, it will also be fine.

Chapter V: Starter 1
Please refer to the starter located at the Arceretus Roleplay Universe book for this one. Base your story from the starter given to you from that book to write your own starter. It will be your guide to answer the question: How did you get into this universe called Arceretus Universe?

Chapter VI: Starter 2
This starter will be revealed around week five or sixth. Leave this in your drafts for now until this starter is dropped. Arcereverse is a two-part storyline which is why we need two starters in our journal. This starter will include the conclusion of Part One and the introduction of Part Two.

If there is any other parts that you want to add in your journal, you are welcome to do so. These are the only components that we WANT to see in your journal. You also don't need to follow this order but make sure that each component is included.

If you need a guide as to how to make your journal, feel free to go through the journals of the past roleplayers from LunaVerseRP and ZodiaverseRP in order to get the gist of the journals. Of course, there will be differences like the SNS part and the two starters but they are similar. And if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here, in the private message here or any of the deities (most specifically Vibraxia and Mistis), the OOC room, or somewhere that any of the councils can easily see.

REMEMBER: Do not forget to tag, mention, or dedicate a chapter in the journal to the Heads' joint account: ARArkanus .

Have fun, Zeraveans! We're excited to see how your journals turn out.

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

OOC. Comment #Arcereverse if you have read and understood the mechanics of the journal.