Torture

Most of this conversation they are whispering trying not to wake Castiel up.

Dean: " Sam, wipe that damn smirk off of your stupi-"

Sam: " I know what's up Dean and have for a while. You may as well surrender and I might go easy on you."

Sam says as his smile widens

Dean: " What the frick do you mean you know what's up? And go easy on me?" 

Sam: " You like him, and you could even say lo-"

Dean: " Just because he's my angel doesn't mean I love him!!!"

Sam: " Your angel?"

Sams smirk somehow grows wider.

Dean: " You know what I meant. Your starting to piss me off Sam." Dean whisper yells.

Sam: " Look I'll make you a deal."

Dean: " NO."

Sam: " Hear me out."

Dean: " I said no Sam." 

Sam: " I'll tell him our little secret if you don't agree to my deal."

Deans face starts to scrunch up from becoming angrier by the second.

Dean: " Fine."

Sam: " Ok, you have to do all of my chores and cook breakfast lunch and diner, and if you refuse well Cas will learn your little secret."

Dean: " No"

Sam: " Hey buddy wake up I have to tell you something."

Sam said really fast before Dean could stop him.

Castiel: " MMMMHHHHH, yes Sam, what is it you have to tell me?

Dean: " FINE I"LL DO IT!!!"

Castiel: " Do what Dean?

Dean: " Nothing Cas, don't worry 'bout it." Dean says with a soft deep voice.

Castiel gets up and heads to the bathroom. Sam starts to leave until Dean speaks in a pained voice.

Dean: " Why would you do that Sam he could have found out."

Sam: " Listen I'm sorry, I was just trying to help you. Look I'll change the deal you don't have to cook the food if you don't want but you still have to clean the house and stuff," Sam starts to walk away but stops and  turns around again and says, " I'm sorry if I hurt you Dean but you'll see why I did this soon."

Dean: " What do you mean you'll see soon?'

Sam: " You'll just know. Anyway, I'mma head up to bed. G'night."

Dean: " Night Sammie."

Dean: " What the fuck is happening?" Dean says to himself  in his head.

Dean heres the bathroom door open and sees Cas's hair wet with a towel rapped just below his waist showing his v-line and beads of water running down his rippled stomach. 

Dean: " Oh no, what if he heard me and Sam argueing? What if he hates me now? OK gotta stay calm. Just don't look at him and you'll be fine." Dean says to himself.

Castiel: " Are you alright Dean is something bothering you? You look scared."

Dean: " N-n-umm--nothings w-wrong Cas.*sighs* I'm fine.

Castiel: " No you're not Dean sit down and talk to me about it.

Dean: " No Cas, I told you I was fine, and there's nothing to talk about."