Movies With The Fam ;)

Nobodies point of view.

Dean was sitting on the living room couch watching a movie when suddenly Cas appeared sitting right next to Dean unnoticed. Dean didn't realize Cas was right beside him because he was asleep. Cas didn't realize Dean was asleep until he spoke.

Castiel: " Hello Dean, what are you watching?"

Dean Jumps awake yelling, "  What the hell Cas you scared the shit out of me!?!?!"

Castiel: " I apologize Dean, I didn't realize you were asleep."

Dean: " How long were you there?"

Castiel: " I had just sat down before I woke you up."

Dean: " It's fine, do you want to watch the movie with me it's called Cassidy Red ( does anybody know that movie, leave a comment)."

Castiel: " Sure, I would like that."

Sam walks in the room.

Sam: " Hey, what are you two lovebirds watching."

Sam says with a slight smirk on his face.

Castiel: " *chokes*

Dean: " Ha, very funny, anyways, you want to watch this movie with us?"

Sam: " Sure bro why not. 

Nobodies point of view.

Castiel is sitting on the left side of the couch, Dean is in the middle, and Sam is on the right side.

Some time passes by and Dean suddenly feels a small weight on his shoulder. He looks over and realizes it's Castiel's head. He had fallen asleep on Dean's shoulder halfway through the movie. Dean chuckles to hiself and moves Castiel's hair out of his eyes, and looks over to Sam who is looking at them with a huge smirk on his face. Dean new he was screwed, he was fucked everyway till Friday. Dean could just look at Sam and see the gears turing in his head. He knew he wasn't going to make it out of this easily. Especially because Sam new something was up.