Choosing Ceremony

Rileys clothes are up in the media^
*
"Riley Eaton"
I went up to the podium slowly while a million thoughts crowded my head. My heart was in dauntless, which was also my test score but how would my father react? Enough, Riles. Tobias is in dauntless too. You'll be okay there and Marcus can do whatever. This is his payback after years of hurting me and pain.

I gripped the edge of the knife, and slit my wrist clenching my teeth together. I put my wrist over the coals and heard the sizzling of my fresh blood touching the burning blackness of dauntless.
This should be fun.
My father was speechless for a while, but then called out - "Dauntless!" while glaring at me.
I turned away quick and walked toward the roaring Dauntless and laughed.
*
I ran, cheering with the rest of dauntless, and easily leapt up onto the train. I guess running, and training everyday really worked out. That and Landons help.
Landon and I had met across the fence, you know, where we were never supposed to go. I would go there after getting whipped by my dad, and for peace while Landon would go there to hunt extra food for his family. The fence wasn't that hard to get across, but it took time. We had to hide from Amity and if we got caught, we would be in serious trouble. We went under the fence and found ourselves in a nice forest. We could hunt and train. I learnt how to fight with Landon. I'm not surprised that he's in Dauntless with me too. We have each others backs and its good. He's my best friend 5ever.
*
I caught my balance on the fast vehicle and helped Landon on.
"Well that wasn't too bad, huh?" He asked.
"Yeah, it was good but OH MY GOD- are they jumping off that building?" I replied.
We looked at each other and smirked. I loved this stuff. He did too.
We took a couple steps back and ran toward the opening of the train and flew into the air. I caught myself in time and kept running a couple of steps, while Landon was mirroring me.

"Wow, damn babe. Not bad for a stiff."
I turned around, ready to throw a comeback when a voice from the front interrupted me.
"Listen up, I'm Eric." I looked up to see a tall, handsome and very, very muscular guy standing on the ledge. He was daring us to jump off the tall ledge into who knows where. "Well, somebodies got to go first. Who's it going to be?"
"Me." A small voice cried out from the back.
It was Tris. She went up, and looked over.
"Yeah take it off stiff, take it off." Exclaimed the same guy who catcalled me. "Put it back on..."

I turned around, ready to strike.
"Please, don't get too excited. After all its the first and only time, you'll see a girl stripping in front of you."

Almost the whole group laughed at that. I sneaked a look at Eric who was still emotionless. "Today, Initiate" He said.
After Tris jumped, I volunteered to go.
"Wow, you can take it off babe."
A few people whistled, and I jumped on the ledge, faced Eric, winked at him and tilted backwards.