Part 19 🍃🍃

Mike p.o.v

"So have you gain her trust yet I ask getting really impatient on what was going on .She wasn't giving me nothing not a dame thing its starting to piss me off.

"Some what it looks like,she's trying to trust me,but this bitch teellaw are whatever her fucking name is, isgetting in the way and she getting on my nerves. She spoke sounding an little anxious"

"Well need to hurry up because stuff is starting to fall apart. You not doing your job and NOW MY FUCKING WIFE IS MISSING .Yall bitches need to get yall shit together and get it together quick." 

"Because yall honestly starting to piss me off I said while getting an little heated."

"I'm sorry that your little plan anit working out, but I think we can do something to speed this process up quick because I need that money for my mother cancer treatment."

"Shoot your shot I spoke ready to listen."

"Well they are having an party on Von birthday or whatever and I plan maybe slipping something in he drink and you can come in and get her and carry her out

"That's perfect and I'm glad your thinking on your feet. Imay pay you an little extra if all this goes well. I said before hanging up"

"I really want to hurry up and get Von before somebody else does I fell like this can bring me to the top."

Diamond p.o.v

After I got done talking to Mike I started to put my plan in to motion

I really cant believe that this girl ran away for no reason its really sweet how her family is going threw this much trouble to get her back I wish I had a family.

Let an tear slip, but I suck it up and I know this anit nothing but family.

I walked up to trell slash von room looking for but instead I ran up on trell in an towel .

"Hey trell" I spoke in an soft voice

"Get out he spoke in a demanding voice

"Boy please you know you want this."😍😝

"I really don't ,you cute and al but I really don't want you my eye is set on some one else sorry he said while putting his attention on somebody."

"Boy please what you gone do with an virgin that you cant do with me at least"

"I'm experience and can give you something you really want"

"I'm sorry I don't want no passed around pussy he spoke he no emotions'."

Main whatever I said after I left he really had me heated

I left out his room really pissed. Don't worry, him and von want have that little chemistry for long.

Von where are you I yelled threw this big ass house

I walked up on something or her talking someone it was Cantrell the person she meet at the hospital the been getting really close calling her act other nickname and everything.

I wonder how trell gone feel after hearing about he talking to another dude

I walked on trell again and told him. The reaction I wanted was the reaction I didn't get, he told me he already knew which made me 1800 hot.

You know what You make me sick how you really trying to get with me knowing what's going one with me and your sister

Trell said while getting up and pushing me out the door and slamming it in my face

That's alright I'm gone get what I want when I want it.

Dame Von really after trell I'm gone have an schedule of updating I  updates very Saturday until this book is completed I know it's not Saturday but what every

Dame Kodak vs youngboy let's see how this plays out