He will be Back- Pt. 2

Talon slowed his pace to walk beside me,“The wind sure is powerful today, huh?” 

The wind was different, but the weather can be unpredictable sometimes. It was pretty windy for a night like this, the green leaves rustled and all the creatures were nowhere to be seen. 

The Iceflies were low to the ground and glowed a dull blue, while the bioluminescent mushrooms glowed their many forest green colours, barely any moonlight shone through the thick trees and the only thing you could hear were the whispering of the dragons in the Winglet and the echoes of Wisps in the forest.

I could see a faint red light in the distance. I suspected it to be the Elemental tree, until it disappeared into the forest and the wind started picking up even more.

This is not normal, something is wrong. 

Talon was quiet and he hushed us as soon as we reached Wisp Valley.

This place is where all the Wisps and Iceflies live, it is the most lit up place in the Elemental Forest. 
IceFlies were blue fireflies, and only ever lived in Wisp Valley.

They are said to be the lost spirits of powerful dragons many millenniums ago, while Wisps were spirits of dragons who came to an unfortunate end and never fulfilled a full life.

“Be careful where you step,” Talon warned, “The Wisps are everywhere.”

I could see all the glowing jellyfish like Wisp spirits floating around, close to the ground, they were beautiful. 

The Blue glow from the Iceflies and Wisps made it look so magical. The Puddles and small ponds on the forest floor were as clear as glass, and I could see my glowing scale patterns, they were like a second moon in the sky. 

“We are almost there, when we get to the Elemental Giver, Galaxy, Don’t speak unless told to.” Talon spoke to us with a stern and uneasy voice, he must feel as anxious as I am. 

We finally reached the Elemental tree, and it was nothing like I expected.

“It’s so pretty,” Hazel’s yellow eyes shone curiously in the darkness.

The tree was definitely a spectacular sight, we were all fascinated. 

“Hush dragonets,” a black dragon walked from behind the Elemental tree, “This place is magical, and I don’t want you disturbing it.”

The dragon’s voice was soft, like all the flowing streams in the forest. 
As the dragon walked towards us, I could see her purple amethyst eyes, her scales shone like stars in the sky. She must be the Elemental giver.

“My name is Galaxy, I am the Elemental giver,” She examined the other dragonets with her eyes, the wind seemed calm by the elemental tree, unlike before.

“Talon, thank you for bringing these dragonets.” Galaxy thanked Talon and he nodded to her.

Everyone seemed filled with excitement, we were going to receive our powers. 

“Dragonets, come to the Elemental tree, and stand on the talon pieces.”
The Talon pieces were glowing and looked like the talons of large dragons, they left off a radiance glow, like they were calling me to stand on them.

As we were told, all the dragonets and Talon stood on seven separate platforms. 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ~Rukira ♥

Hi there! This is the second part of the short story, sorry if this is not the best cut off of the story parts, but I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.