The meet: Paul

So this was requested like 2 years ago, thats how slackked i am yall. It was requested by MirandaVingoe go follow her account💛. Sorry its short and if you want more to it just let me know.

"I wonder when ill meet her, the one person meant for me, i wonder if shes gonna be sweet, or mayb-" "Dude, shut up already" Embry laughs at me. "Oh hardy har har em, dont act like you dont think about these types of things" i say in a snarky tone. Embry just grins smugly, "So the big bad wolf finally wants to settle down huh? Well anyways, you should get going, remember, Jake and Sam want you to be on watch while they bring in Bella's little sister from the airport today." I groan out, i totally forgot that was today. "Alright man, ill see you later or something" i punch him in his arm and shift into my beast form and take off running. I eventually make it to bellas back yard and quickly shitf back and walk around the house and find Jake, Bella, Charlie, and another short girl who was hiding behind her hair, that must be bellas sister. "Hey Paul! This is my little sister Layla, she just got in today. Layla, this is Jakes friend Paul!" Bella hurrys out our introduction and as soon as Layla lifted her pretty little head, I was met with a pair of the most unique and gorgeous eyes ive ever seen, one eye was icy blue, whilst the other eye was like a pool of ember honey, all i could focus on was her, it was like she and I were the only ones out here. I saw our future together and i knew she was my mate, the one person that could make me turn to putty at her feet, the one person id do anything and everything for. "Hi, nice to meet you layla." I smile gently towards her, she blushes and stutters out quietly, "H-hi, it's uh nice to meet you too" finally able to break away from his intense stare, she looks at the ground. "Shes a little shy, so how's about we get her stuff up to her room guys?" Charlie states and suggests. We all agree and carried her stuff to her room.

Heyyy yall sorry it took me forever, alot has happened since i started this so im finally getting to it☺ dont forget to comment, request, and voteee