Leah pt.1

Sorry i took a while to write another chapter, ive been super busy with school and shit, and i apologize if its horrible.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You know what I hate? I hate when someone says they love you, over and over again, then cheats. Thats the exact reason im speeing down the road in the pouring rain. Two years. Two fucking years and Harper fucking cheats.

~what happened previously-

"You can count on me like 1 2 3." I sing as I cut off the car, and hopping out. I was giving my girlfriend Harper a visit to see if she was alright, she hadnt shown up for school the past two days. As i walk into the house I hear moaning, hoping she's just watching porn or somthing, I walk down the hall and into her bedroom. Once I open the door I instantly regretted it, she was eating out some slut with brown hair. Tears filled my eyes. "What in the actual fuck Harper!" I yell crying. She jumped up and looked guilty, "Baby..Its not...Im sorry" she started walking to me. "No, fuck you Harper, this is two years burried twenty six thousound feet in the fucking ground" I say backing up and running out the room and the house. She followed me out, I could see the tears on her reddened cheeks. Putting the car in reverse, I recklessly back out of her driveway and speed off. Half my way down the street it started pouring.

~present time~

I violently wiped the tears off my face and drove faster as images of what happened played through my head, suddenly something blurry ran past my car and I slammed on brakes while my car swirved violently in circles, I hit my head and then everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Part two will come soon guys. Vote please and leave comments, send me requests. Lol hope you guys like this part.