Chapter 2

The members, minus Hoseok, of course, are standing in a seemingly continuous black space. A single light shone on them, as if they were on a stage with no audience, all alone.

"Are we here?" Jimin asks. "Are we in Hobi hyung's brain?" As if to answer his question, large 3D block letters appear in front of them, gliding in the space to spell out JUNG HOSEOK'S BRAIN.

"I don't know, maybe you should try reading those letters over there," the maknae, who is always eager to make fun of his hyungs, says to Jimin. Jimin replies very wisely with a slap on the youngest's arm.

"Oww, hyung!"

The block letters, somehow sensing their job is done, whisk away and disappear. There is a small moment of silence.

"So, what now?" Seokjin says, turning to the rest of the members.

"Also, how on earth is this light shining on us?" Jungkook asks, prompting the members to look at the source of the light, where there is . . . nothing. The light on them was just there. There was nothing at the root of it.

"Okkaay, we can all agree that's weird. But we are in Hoseok hyung's brain! Of course things are going to be weird." Jimin says, gesturing to their location.

"Yeah, but this is just . . . nothing," Yoongi says, with a serious expression displayed on his face. "Considering Hoseok, I would have expected more than just a black- room?!"

Yoongi was interrupted when he, as well as the other members, start floating roughly six feet above their so-called ground. The members flail around, trying to get their bearings, when they stop and look around, with amazement on their faces. The black area around them was changing. The black space changes into a sky that is purple, black, and red, blending into each other. Below them, an endless path of rocks forms, floating above a midnight blue abyss, in which a bottom cannot be found.

The force keeping them floating abruptly abandons them. They ungracefully fall onto the path of rocks, groaning from the rough impact. They get up and look at the path below them, which flows in two directions without end.

"Well, that answers my question," Seokjin says. "Better start walking."

"But which way?" Taehyung asks, brushing off the imaginary dirt that may have gotten on him.

"That's easy," Seokjin says. He turns and points to the direction in front. "We were facing this way when we arrived. It makes sense to think we should go this way."

"But what if it's a trap?" Jimin states. "The corruption would have wanted to stop people from saving Hoseok hyung. Maybe we should go the other way." And he starts walking in the direction he gestured to, ignoring the other member's "Stop!".

He was forced to, however, when the ground started shaking. And ergo! The path before Jimin started falling away, the action of falling stones traveling towards Jimin at an incredibly fast rate, stopping a mere inch before Jimin's outstretched foot.

"Well, let's go," Seokjin says, starting to walk the other way, the other members following, leaving Jimin to do the comedic and incredibly cliched move of looking back and, forth, and finally running after the other members.

-------------------------

It had been a while. The members were walking, occasionally throwing jabs, but in the majority walking in silence. Nothing had come. It had just been the same path of rocks and weirdly colored sky.

"How do you think this happened to Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"Remember? Noona said that it was in something he ate," Seokjin said, looking back at Taehyung.