☆*:.。.CHAP 01.。.:*☆

┏━━━━ [ : *✧·゚:* included *:·゚✧*: ] ━━━━┓

FIRST SECTION | **** important for all to read! ****

SECOND SECTION | flower child, sfa, mila, taekwang, elijah

THIRD SECTION | hayan, eun, daniella, noel, angie, chaoxing, olivia, pluto

FOURTH SECTION | isamu, tsubasa, toshiaki, soora, ahin, mira, sina, nari

FIFTH SECTION | daehoon, bryce, elio, dongmi

SIXTH SECTION | naeya, tsukune

SEVENTH SECTION | myeonji, sooyeon, yena, hyunmi, ami, kyren

┗━━━━ [ : *✧·゚:* included *:·゚✧*: ] ━━━━┛

SECTION 01

"I'm sure you all are aware by now, because I know you all have been practicing hard. The annual trainee dance evaluation showcase is coming up very soon!" Amaryllis stood on the large stage in the auditorium. The trainees as usual were seated in the audience. "Jaeun wanted me to explain to everyone how that will be working. Just to be sure no one is confused about what is expected from them."

The large group of undoubted trainees chatted quietly, eventually quieting down once Amaryllis started speaking again. "When you first were accepted into Big Dream, you all received a score out of 100 for each category that is necessary for debut. 100 to 91 is class rank A, 90 to 81 is class rank B, 80 to 70 is rank C, and finally, 69 and lower is rank D."

"I don't even remember getting my numbers-" Azula whispered to Aidan from her seat in the audience, many other trainees talking about the same topic.

"Hush hush," Jaeun's voice was heard loudly, although no one could see her and she hadn't touched a microphone yet. She walked around the corner and onto the stage, earning a clap from the trainees. She smiled, holding her hand out, Amaryllis handing her the microphone. "Hello everyone. Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing. I know there's a lot of new trainees with many different talents, so I wanted to take the opportunity of everyone gathering together to answer any questions or concerns."

The room went silent. Most of the new trainees froze from seeing their CEO on stage. The last time any of them saw her was at the audition a couple months before, and even then she wasn't speaking directly to them. Some due to fear from Jaeun's intimidating aura, and some due to excitement. Seeing Jaeun was a wakeup call- they had finally made it into a company!

"I assume all is well then. Work hard!" She gave a kind smile before walking backstage and disappearing, the tense room finally loosening up a bit. Multiple sighs of relief were heard around the room and as soon as they were sure she was gone everyone began talking again. Almost all of the chatter from the newer trainees in the front.

"That's our CEO? She looks so young!"

"Oh my gosh she's so scary-"

"She's going to be at the showcase?"

Amaryllis spoke again to quiet everyone down, "When the company was smaller a few years back, she would be the one to do these types of things. So now instead she walks around to check up on things from time to time. You'll notice her stop by the practice rooms to see how things are going, don't be afraid. She just wants to be sure everyone is working hard and is comfortable with their new environment!" The brunette girl gently moved her bangs from her face, looking over the large group in front of her.