ミ✧ TRAINEE DANCE PERFORMANCES ミ✧

*blue lights hit the stage as Jaeun stands in the middle of it, holding a microphone*

Jaeun: Hello everyone and thank you for coming to Big Dream Entertainment's Dance Showcase!

*everyone cheers and claps as the lights change from blue to purple*

Jaeun: Tonight, we will not have an MC. Instead, each team or person will perform and at the end will speak a little bit. Before we start I'd like to introduce our special guests for the night, CEO of AK Entertainment, Im Shihyuk.

*spotlight goes on her as she waves and the crowd cheers*

Jaeun: And successful soloist and f(x) member, Amber Liu.

*spotlight moves to Amber and the crowd cheers once again*

Jaeun: Now without further hesitation, let's see how far BIg Dream Trainees have come.

*Jaeun moves off of the stage and sits in between Amber and Shihyuk at the special guest table*

*the room goes black*

[ MOON AS SOHYE , KEEMI AS JIEQIONG , MINJI AS CHAEYON ]

*the girls bow to the audience*

Minji: Thank you so much for watching us perform, we worked really hard and hope you like it.

*the crowd cheers as the girls leave the stage and the room goes quiet*

*the crowd cheers loudly and Taemin walks to the middle of the stage*

Jaeun: Was it hard to dance in the dark?

Taemin: *laughs* I practiced a lot so it became easy to do after a while.

Jaeun: Well you did a great job, thanks Taemin.

Taemin: Thanks everyone! *winks at the crowd and walks offstage*

*four girls walk out onto the stage, as people in the crowd scream "fighting!"*

[ MICHA AS ANNE , DAENA AS SUJI , YEONMI AS VIVA , CHAEYON AS NARI ]

[ ALL OTHERS ARE BACKUP DANCERS , NAMES ARE SHOWN AT THE END OF THE PERFORMANCE ]

*all four girls stand in a line and bow*

Shihyuk: Did you all sing the song and use that instead of the original version?

Micha: Yes, we prerecorded it and used it instead.

Amber: Wow, impressive~

Jaeun: Good job girls, you wowed us especially with the change of music.