☆*:.。.CHAP 02.。.:*☆

☆彡 | CHAPTER THEME : sasaengs | ☆彡

┏━━━━ [ : *✧·゚:* included *:·゚✧*: ] ━━━━┓

FIRST SECTION | angie, eun, noel, soora, mila

SECOND SECTION | pluto, astra, farrah, sarah

THIRD SECTION | sfa

FOURTH SECTION | tsubasa, anika, soyeon, kieran, jaehyun, tsukune, benjamin, jitae

FIFTH SECTION | min, bibi, aerim, aejung, hyuna, minggyu

SIXTH SECTION | jiyoo, alicia

SEVENTH SECTION | ceo [ main chapter plot ]

┗━━━━ [ : *✧·゚:* included *:·゚✧*: ] ━━━━┛

SECTION 01

"I'm telling you, cereal is a soup!" Soora protests from where she sits at the restaurant table, a menu in her hands. It's long forgotten though, the girl being much too interested in the argument. "It has liquid and ingredients. You eat it with a spoon. Soup!"

"Doesn't that mean boba is a soup then?" Mila argues back, not even looking up. She's decided on a spicy pork ramen, counting out the price in her head. "That has liquid and ingredients. You could eat it with a spoon."

Soora cringes. "Who eats boba with a spoon?" she huffs, the young girl crossing her arms poutily. "Cereal is a soup and I don't take criticism."

"Guys, figure out your orders," Noel says, interrupting the very loud, heated argument. She sighs, keeping her head in the menu, albeit smiling to herself. "We haven't even ordered. I bet the waiters are scared of us."

Angie looks around the restaurant—the group had been at the ramen restaurant almost twenty minutes, and they still had yet to have a waiter take their orders. She sees a waitress peeking out at them from behind the counter. She laughs before waving crazily, "Hi! Hello! Can we get a waiter please!"

She watches the waitresses stare at each other, before one begrudgingly comes over. "Alright, scooby-doo gang," she grins. "What are we having today?"

"I want the shoyu ramen please." Eun smiles at the waitress apologetically. "I'm sorry about the loudness, we'll try to keep quiet."

"Will we?" Angie whispers to Soora.

"Can we?" Soora whispers back.

"Yes, we can!" Mila says exasperatedly before placing her order with a cheery smile. "I swear, one day, with our type of convos? We're gonna blow up the earth." She stares pointedly at Angie, and before the latter can even say anything, she adds, "And not in a good way."

———

"That was so satisfying," Noel says contently, a skip in her step as she walked back towards the Big Dream Building. It was lucky, in her opinion, that it was so close by to all the restaurants—every so often, she and her friends got to treat themselves to something good.

"It was! Mine was the best," Soora says proudly. She pats her stomach. "My internal organs are very happy."

"No, mine was better!" Angie teases back, bumping into Soora with her shoulder. The two playfully fight, pushing back and forth as Eun sighs in the back at the two chaotic kids.

"It's kinda impressive they have so much to argue about," Mila laughs, swinging an arm around Eun's shoulders. "It's like a special skill or something."