^

It was as if nothing happened. Everyone was back at the agency, eating their late dinner and Kaminari came back from his room. Most of them yelled at him that they were worried and he said that he just took a nap. Bakugou watched it from afar and it did feel off to him. Kaminari wasn't there, they checked his room. And then it started. Kaminari disappeared together with the others one by one until the room was empty. The room itself started to twist and turn until it faded away, it was never there.

Bakugou snapped his eyes open, sweat running down his forehead and heart racing. It felt so real but where is he? It was dark there but torches around started to light up with blue flame until he recognized he's in a cave. He scanned the surroundings to see everyone else there as well. They all had some cuffs around their wrists and as much as Bakugou tried, it didn't let him use his quirk.

"Wake up nerds!" Bakugou's voice echoed through the cave and truly, they all started to wake up from the same weird dream they had. Questions like 'where are we' or 'what was that dream' filled the cave. Bakugou had Todoroki and Jirou next to him - the only smart ones right now because they didn't talk.

"Blue flame," Jirou whispered once she noticed the torches around the space. "Just like at..."

"The camp." Todoroki finished her thought because he as well noticed the blue flame which gave them a hard time back at the training camp. As much as they didn't want to believe it, they may have fallen in the hands of the League again. Everyone stopped talking once soft clapping filled the air and their heads snapped towards where it was coming from. A figure started to come out of the shadows while still clapping. He had a black vest with a black tie and a dark green shirt under it, just like his hair and sick eyes. Eyes of the students widened but Bakugou felt like his are going to fall out at the sight.

"Long time no see, class 2A!" he exclaimed and his laugh filled the cave, echoing through it and making its way to everyone's ears. The well-known figures of Toga and Dabi stood on each side of him and nobody could believe what they were looking at. The sweet boy who visited them a few days ago to say bye to Bakugou is a villain? That can't be right, it must be somebody very similar to him, right?

"Stop the act already," Dabi growled. They were standing on a higher platform from a stone so everyone saw them and heard them.

"Don't talk like that to Deku~kun!" Toga puffed out her cheeks and Dabi just rolled his eyes at that, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. There Bakugou had his confirmation, it was Deku.

"Isn't that...?" Todoroki nudged his shoulder and Bakugou just growled, nodding his head slowly.

"It is and I want to rip that sick smile off his face."

"Kacchan, you shouldn't talk about your hosts like that!" Midoriya pouted since he heard the blonde and jumped down the higher rock and started to walk in between the students. All of them watched him in horror because an uncomfortable aura was coming from him, they sensed it and naturally felt scared.

"What the fuck happened to you!" Bakugou yelled at him and Midoriya just smirked, coming closer to the blonde. He grabbed his face with his fingers and stared in his crimson eyes until they widened and Bakugou could no longer see Midoriya, he only heard his voice.

"I'd rather show you, Kacchan." the scenes of everything that happened to Midoriya through the two years Bakugou didn't hear of him filled his visions. How he lived at the edge of society. How he walked by Yuuei every day and spat at the pavement. How the villains reached to him and he joined them. How he went through a hell of training and how he lost his mind over the death of his mother. How All Might told him he can't be a hero. Bakugou was breathing heavily once it stopped and he could see the worried faces of his classmates.

"My quirk, amazing right!" Midoriya laughed again and clapped his hands together.

"You could have reached for help!" Bakugou yelled at him and Midoriya just tilted his head to the side without any emotion in his face which sent shivers down Bakugou's spine.

"Oh but I did." Midoriya shrugged and stood in front of the class so they all could hear him. "But nobody cared because I was quirkless!" he yelled with wide eyes and dark circles under his eyes. Dabi suddenly appeared next to him and dragged in their friend Kaminari by his collar. He dragged him behind him because Kaminari wasn't able to stand. He threw him towards his classmates all beaten up. One of his eyes was swollen, blood running down his face and two of his fingers were broken. Some kids crawled to him, trying to wake him up but he was passed out for a long time.

"Now we shall have a little fun until you tell me what we went to know." Midoriya hissed and scanned the whole class which was scared to death. Even Bakugou shut up and he considered that a huge success. "Eeny, meeny, miny," his fingers ran across the terrified faces and he smirked once his finger landed on his next victim. "moe." A portal appeared under the boy with double colored hair and he fell into it a second later, leaving everyone worried if they will see him in a worse state than Kaminari is. Midoriya started to skip away happily and Dabi just stood there with his arms crossed on his chest and eyes closed, Toga on the higher stone above him, both of them watching over the kids. 

Midoriya appeared in a room they set up before where Todoroki was already tied to a chair, that emotionless expression on his face as always. Midoriya came close to the boy and ran a finger down his smooth face with a smile.

"How about we add something to the other side of your face, hm?" and then all Todoroki could feel on his face was pain. Midoriya hit him in his grey eye hardly enough so a black eye would form there later. "I apologize. I am not a hand to hand man often, I rather use these." the boy said in a completely serious voice and grabbed one of the many knives around his waist. He examined it, the blade reflecting in his green eyes before they stared right in Todoroki's. Midoriya smiled and leaned against Todoroki's thighs, leaning close enough so he could whisper.

"Now tell me," he grabbed the blade and stabbed it right into the boy's thigh, making him yell so loud that everyone had to hear him. Blood poured down the chair he was sitting on and heavy breaths escaped his mouth. "who is the one?"

Todoroki didn't understand what is he talking about at all so Midoriya continued with his bloody torture, running the blades of his knives down each of Todoroki's limb. The floor was colored in his blood and he had no intention to clean it later. Once the black eye formed on his face, Midoriya figured it was enough and that the boy truly doesn't know anything. He grabbed him by the collar, same as Kaminari, and dragged him back to the others who just gasped at his appearance, tears dripping down most of the faces.

"He's not the one, next!" Midoriya yelled and eyed everyone to chose his next toy. Uraraka crawled towards the tortured boy but nobody in the class had the power to help him and even so, they had the cuffs which cut down their quirks.

"What do you want Deku!" Bakugou yelled at the villain and asking why won't he chose him already. Deku shrugged as if he didn't want anything from them.

"I want to know who has it. Who did he pass it to. Who is the next one." Deku hissed out all of the words and most of the students watched him with confusion on their faces. All of them but one. Bakugou had to hang his head down so he wouldn't see his expression. The expression which showed that he knows what does he mean.

"You know people will notify the heroes and they will come!" Jirou yelled out and Deku just laughed at that from his heart.

"Oh we know, but we have all night long to have some fun~" he said with his cheeks tinted in red. "Give me her." Deku pointed to the girl with pink skin and a purple mist started to appear under her. Ashido's yellow eyes widened in horror at the sight.

"Don't you dare take a girl!" Kirishima was the one to yell it out but Deku just smirked at him as the portal swallowed Ashido with her screams.

"Oh I dare."

^