"But that was around noon, he didn't come back?" Uraraka worried and looked outside in the dark night. Something happened to him and everyone knew it. The room fell into silence until Iida decided to take over the bad mood that captured the room.

"Something must have happened to him. We will split into teams and search the whole island." the class nodded and split into teams of three or four. Each of them went in a different direction, Bakugou's heading to the field with the truck. He went with his 'Bakusquad' or that's how Ashido named their group which consists of herself, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari — who is missing though. They made their way to the field fast, Bakugou and Ashido being there first because they used their quirks to travel faster. By the time the others got there, the two already searched the field to know that Kaminari isn't there.

"Let's ask the man he helped then," Sero suggested and made his way to the small cabin first. It was pretty late but they hoped somebody was awake. Sero knocked on the wooden door and waited for a few seconds before a man who owns the field opened the door. He didn't seem like he was sleeping so at least they didn't wake him up.

"Hello there, sorry for interrupting this late but our friend, Kaminari, who helped you earlier hasn't come home and you are the last one who saw him. Do you have any idea where he could go? Did he tell you perhaps?" Ashido said with a warm smile. She said she will do the talking since none of the boys were quite good at it. The man's eyes widened once Ashido finished and they all knew that doesn't mean anything good. 

"Oh snap, that's terrible! I gave him a ride to the town once he powered up my truck and there we parted. I needed to go to the markets and he seemed like he's heading straight back to the agency. Something must have happened in the town." Ashido thanked the man for the help and left after he wished them luck. Kirishima started to say the info they got in the headset he had in his ear, reaching the team that went to search in the town.

"Guys, this is odd." the redhead whispered and tapped on the headset a couple of times as if it was broken. "Nobody's answering." a flash of blue blinded everyone and then, there was just darkness.

^

"This was more boring than I thought!" Midoriya exclaimed as he walked next to Mr. Compress who threw the last blue marbles in the brown bag where the rest was. Midoriya couldn't see his face because he decided to wear his black and white mask.

"This wasn't supposed to be fun. We were just supposed to catch them. I don't even know why you went with me, I said it isn't necessary." Mr. Compress sighed and Midoriya just grinned, tucked his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"I thought someone would cause trouble. But they were so into looking for their friend they didn't even realize more and more are missing." Midoriya shrugged and after a few minutes of walking which was filled with Midoriya's rambling about basically anything, they made it to a huge mountain. Mr. Compress raised a communicating device to his lips and said that they are here to it. A black and purple portal appeared in front of them and they jumped in, standing in a huge cave seconds later. Toga giggled and ran to hug Midoriya immediately for no proper reason. Dabi stood aside as the loner he is with Twice talking to him and in the center of it all stood Shigaraki.

"Did you get everyone?" he asked in his raspy voice, the same as his skin. Midoriya nodded rapidly and Mr. Compress lifted up the bag with blue marbles. Shigaraki hummed in response and turned around to face everyone. "As long as nobody notices, we can have a little fun with them. We need to figure out who has One for All so do whatever you want to do."

"I have an idea!" Midoriya's hand flew up in the air as he raised it like in school. Everyone eyed him and for the first time, it was about to be his debut.