Chapter 1: Surprise

Start from the beginning

We finally all piled into the car and I was sitting shot gun which means " I get dibs on the radio!" I shouted out before I started flipping through the stations. After about 10 songs or so I found the one that I wanted to listen to. As it started playing I looked into the rear view mirror seeing shane's face light up when he heard the song start.    

"WOOOOOOOOOOO It's always a GOOD TIME" We both were sing/shouting the words. It was a good thing we made it to a stop light because Louis was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe.

" You guys are just to much" he managed spit out before starting to drive again.

After about probably what had been 15 minutes of driving we pulled up to house and it was beautiful. I looked over to Louis and then back at Shane and saw both of their faces light up and I realized what that meant and that it wasn't good. I unbuckled as fast as I possibly could have and ran up to the door and knocked before realizing that Liam would have no idea who I was when he opened it. Before I could turn around to walk back and get the others the door opened revealing someone who I thought to be Liam. He was tall and nicely tanned, his eyes were a dark brown holding so much mystery and his dark jet black hair was styled up just perfectly. I could see why Louis and Shane were crushing on him... he was gorgeous.

" Hi um are you ugh L-Li-Liam?" I managed to stutter out. He just smiled and shook his head " No I'm Zayn... I'm one of Liam's good friends and I'm guessing that you are Carly right?" He asked giving me a small smirk. " Oh uh I'm sorry yeah I'm Carly... nice to meet you Zayn" I smiled my face now as bright as my red hair.

" Zayn!" Louis screamed running up to us from the car before leaping onto zayn and kissing him on the cheek. " I missed you man it's been so long" Louis let out a big sigh

" Louis it's only been a few hours" Zayn said dropping Louis on his bottom. " Now come on everyone get inside Liam will be down in a minute."

" Wait where's Shane?" I asked Louis. "Oh he's right there carrying the big stack of presents" Louis pointed at the tower of presents walking towards us.

" Thanks for all the help guys" I heard Shane's sarcastic voice say between steps trying to walk through the front door without dropping anything. " Here I'll help you" Louis said grabbing the tiny box from the top and walking in the house with it. " Gee thanks thanks for the help Lou"  Shane said with more sarcasm than ever before placing the stack of presents on the gift table.

" Hey Zayn is everyone here?" a kind looking woman walked into the room. " Yes Mrs.Payne except for Niall and Harry... but we can start the party now." Zayn said back to her oh.

Oh so this must be Liam's mother, she seems so nice. Liam is so lucky I wish I could have a mom like her... I wish I could just have a mom in general. My thought was interrupted when Mrs.Payne dropped the food in her hands and screamed something that shocked me as much as her " You.... Carly right? you you're my daughter" She fell to the ground and began to cry.

" What mom... this is the sister you told me about the one that was stolen at the hospital?" A boy said now walking down the stairs. I assumed that this must be the birthday boy Liam.

" Yes Liam that is your sister I could tell because... she is wearing that heart shaped necklace. I put it on her the last time I saw her because it was my good luck charm." My mom? said to Liam with tears falling down her face.

Suddenly the door flung open revealing a blond boy who was wearing a big cheesy smile on his face. "Happy Birthday LIAM!" he yelled before jumping on Liam making them both fall to the ground.

" Hey Niall thanks" Liam managed to get out before shoving Niall off of him. Oh so this is the legendary Niall.

" Why does everyone look so sad?" Niall asked staring around the room at all of our faces. " I just found out that I have a sister" Liam answered him. " I know that Liam duh... you have two of them Nicola and Ruth." Niall said completely oblivious to what Liam meant. " No Niall I mean I found out I  have another sister" Liam huffed at him trying not to laugh at Niall's now utterly confused face.

" What... who is she? Is she hot?" Niall said jumping up and down in excitement. " She is right there and yes she is" Zayn said pointing at me and winking. " Dang Liam can I make out with her please" Niall asked only to be hit in the head.

" No! I just found out that she is my sister and already to of my best friends are trying to get with her... what the hell guys" Liam said trying to sound serious which only made Niall and Zayn laugh at him.

We all sunk into a silence again when I finally got up the courage to walk over to my new mom and gave her a hug. " I always wanted a mom.. I'm so happy I finally found one" I stuttered out into her shirt now crying again. " I am honored to be your mom and I am so happy I found you" she said kissing me on my head. I felt 3 more pairs of arms wrap around us and I opened my eyes to find my 3 new siblings all holding on to me. " You'll never be alone again" they all said to me. I am so happy I finally found my family after 17 years. We stayed like that for a while who knows how long but it was nice.

" Um hate to ruin the family bonding, but can we eat now ?" Niall asked breaking the silence. " Yes Niall totally seeing as how the food is spilt all over the floor!" Zayn yelled at him smacking the back of his head. " Owww I was just wondering Jeez " Niall said rubbing the back of his head.

" How about we go out to eat.... Nandos anyone?" Mom said which ended up making niall scream  louder than ever. " Yay Nandos!"

With that we all filed out in are cars and headed to Nandos for Liam's birthday dinner.