Chapter 1: Surprise

Liam's P.O.V.

Today is the day of my 19th birthday, My mom decided to throw me a birthday party. Yeah I know 19 and my mom still throws me birthday parties but what can I say I'm a mommy's boy. I had to go home though I couldn't say no she hasn't seen me since I left home to move in with the boys back in May. I told her just a small party would do so it was just her my sisters, the boys oh and two of Louis's friends that he asked to bring. I mean I hope they're his friends, I know that one of them is a boy so I'm a tad bit jealous. I love Louis and have since I met him freshmen year and I am determined to finally make him mine now that we're almost out of this hell hole also known as high school. I feel something ominous about today though like something big is going to happen and I think my mum feels it too.

" Liam the guests will be arriving soon so go get cleaned up for Louis" she smirked while putting the cake in the oven.

" Mom! shut up about Louis would you ?!" I swear this woman is trying to kill me." I'm getting in the shower, tell the guests I'll be down soon if they get here." With that I got into the shower like every other time and excitedly scrubbed my hair to the thought of seeing Louis.

Carly P.O.V.

" Carly get your lazy butt out of bed!" Shane yelled.. obviously angry. " Come on Carly we are going to be late to Liam's party! Louis is going to be here any minute" He trailed off now standing on the other side of my closed door.

" No I don't want to" I yelled back trying to hold in my laughter falling out of bed onto my floor. I know he has a thing for Liam so I thought it was quite funny torturing him like this

" Come on Carly don't do this to me today" He pleaded now walking into my room. " If you don't get up I'll just have to drag you" He said now walking over towards me.

" Nope I won't mooooove" I trailed as he grabbed my legs tugging me on the hard wood floor all the way to the bathroom.

" Now get up and get ready!" He yelled slamming the bathroom door into my head. " Oww... that hurt"  I complained back at him. " I don't care now get ready" He quickly replied before walking away from the door.

" How rude!" I yelled at him as he walked away laughing

I took my sweet time getting ready I probably took a good 45 minutes to get ready but hey at least I looked good right? I walked down the stairs in the new party dress that Shane had bought me for the occasion. It was nice, a dark red color to match my newly dyed hair.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I peeked around the corner to make sure I wouldn't be murdered for taking so long. I saw Louis sitting on our couch eating what looked like cereal, and standing at the kitchen counter was Shane. His face was bright red and his foot was tapping unbelievably fast.

" I think I'm in trouble" I whisper shouted to Louis who had now turned around and was staring at me laughing at my remark. I turned my head back to face Shane's direction and then smack I walked right into him falling backwards onto my butt.

" You're late" He said in a very stern voice.

" Umm I'm sorry" I stuttered back trying not to start laughing at his red face.

" You're just lucky that you look good" He started laughing and then helped me up from the ground.

" Well now that we're all ready I say it is time to go!" Louis shouted as he jumped over to us. " Come on trusty side kicks to the Louis mobile!" He shouted before grabbing both Shane and I by the wrist and dragging us out to his car. "  Let us go! Super Louis to the rescue!"