2. Dance the night away.

After a while me and Allie decided to take another seat on the table with comfortable sofas. But even such a small thing not done without incident. I was so keen by the conversation with my friend that I didn'd noticed a guy, who was walked in front of me and poured the entire contents of the glass directly on his T-shirt.

"Damn" He said and looked at it. He was like me, stood there in shock. Raising my head, I notice - this is that guy who whispered about something with his friend, who is actually standing beside him.

"Oh God" I delivered glass at the far table and brokenly started to scour the spot by the sleeve of mine jacket. "I'm sorry. Sorry."

"Um, it's okay. It was water, right?"

I got really really uncomfortable. No, it was no water, I think. I definitely started to forget that right beside me my friend Allie standing and quietly giggling.

"Guys, you shall go in the toilet" She said.

*

I'm coming at the women's toilet and drag the guy for me.

"But we are in..."

"Take it easy." I said. "Nobody won't come here. I've closed"

"Okay, But it's a little bit weird anyway.

"Go in the cabin an take your t-shirt off"

"Why no here?" He said, laughing. I wanted to protest but the guy ahead of me. "OK, I'm going."

And he came to the first cabin. Taking his shirt off, he handed it to me. I've just noticed that it was a "Radiohead" shirt.

"Now wait" .

I went to the sink and started to scour with soap.

"What's your name?" He suddenly asked.

I smiled a little and then answered:

"Alexandra. You can call me Alex."

*

Allie's POV

Alex has gone with that guy, leaving me with his friend. I noticed that he was a little nervous.

"Don't worry. It's gotta be okay with your friend." I said

He was fair-haired, tall and obliviously American. I could say it by his features.

"I don't actually worrying about it. This idiot Logan always misses in similar situations"

"For me, it's not a fortuiry..."

He beamed and then introduced.

"Jake Abel"

"Allie Wood" I mechanically replied. "So where are you from, Jake?"

"New York. And you?"

"Seriously? We with Lexie from there too!" I turned to Jake.

"Whoa, what a coincidence!" He said, smiling. Jake was really cute. And sober, what's so important.

"And where does your friend from?" It looks like I'll ask him many questions today. But I'm sure, he won't argue. "Logan, yes?"

"Yes. He's from Los - Angeles, but he often come to me, in New York and we spend a lot of time together."

"So, if he likes coming to you, why doesn't he moving to NY?"

"I'm interesting too." Jake said. It means that he too wanna know why does Logan doesn't moving to New York. "He has a girlfriend in LA, something like this."