Chap 13

Vaishnavi and Abhishek both had landed in Mumbai in the morning when they were all gone for work. They decided to rest in the morning and in the afternoon they relaxed and went to visit Vibha Aunty. They were back before the evening but the yaariyans were still at their promotional party. So Abhi called them and that was when they were leaving for the camping place. "What the hell, we are coming, Sid to ake pick up kar Hume" Vaish shouted across the room as Abhi was speaking. "Fine diii!!! We will pick you up" Sid said excitedly as he will finally get to see his Bhai and his di after 4 months. "Omg, they came" Avu squealed and Jannat and Avu started getting excited in their car. "Ari sun, turn back, we have to go pick Vaish and Bhai up", "what, where, when, woh Kaha see ageya??", "are they returned without telling us" Sid explained. "Ok, reverting back, our jaans are back" Arishfa shouted in car 2. "Wit, really?!" Remm squealed. They all loved Vaish and Abhi, Vaish and Abhi couldn't even stay there for more than 4 months, that should be enough to explain. 

Vaish being the big sister, she actually went to everyone's apartment, she knew to code to their houses, plus the apartments are all in the same complex, so Abhi let her do what she was doing. He knew she was doing something for the others. She being the thoughtful person she is, she took comfy clothes for everyone and packed in loads of food. Abhi laughed at her and Vaish gave him a look like they are going to wine in the night with the clothes they are wearing. "You are such a bhabhi" Abhi teased, Vaish blushed "gotta care about my little ones", "They aren't little Vaish" Abi laughed, "whatevs, they are smaller than me" Vaish complained. Before Abhi could say more there were loud car honks coming from downstairs. They headed downstairs. Everyone hugged Vaish and Abhi and they had their own little convo on when and all they were back and stuff. Later It got decided Vaish would like to drive car 1 and Arishfa was driving car 2.

Vaishnavi is driving car 1 and Arishfa is driving car 2. Vaishnavi was dozing off a bit as it's been long since she has been driving. They were driving in highway and a car passing by honked loudly and Vaishnavi realized she was almost going to the other path, everyone else woke up in shock and the car behind also stopped, both the cars parked to the side of the highway. "Are you ok Vaish?" Abhi asked. "Yar, go and check what happened," Reem said to Ahaan, "Ya wait I will go ask," Ahaan said and got out of the car. "Are you all ok?" Ahaan asked from the side of the window. "Ya ya, I think I need to change with someone, am dozing off" Vaish admitted, "to you should have said before an" Abhi said. "It's ok na Bhai, I can drive now" Avu said. During this important convo Jannat and Reem were having their own little chips talk, Jannat kept showing her a chips bag and Reem kept asking for it from the other. "Aree Jann bahar chal, let's all eat together, we need some air also" Avneet said and pulled her out. The others also got out seeing them. Everyone chatted a little and ate some snacks and all. The girls were getting majorly irritated with their clothes at this point and so were the guys. Vaish looked at them and almost laughed and so did Abhi, they both were wearing onesies. "Kya yar, di Hamare liye nahi la sakte the" whined Reem. Then she went to the car bunker and pulled out a big bag. They all looked shocked but then ended up laughing. I mean it was a bit obvious that Vaish would do something like that. The girls went into the car and changed as the guys waited out and guarded the windows against their back so that passerby cars don't see them. Then the guys did the same and the girls quarded them. "Ah fuck, this feels like heaven after sitting with those fancy dresses for hours in the car" Jannat said as she jokingly made a praying crying gesture to Vaishnavi, the rest of them did the same and all burst out laughing. 

An hour later they reached the campsite. They set up a tent. It was a big tent that they rented from the rent booth there. That is a camping area so they could rent tents from there. Everyone placed their mats first and then they placed their sleeping bags on top. (Experienced camper here, lol). As they headed for the bonfire area, they didn't like what they saw there. Everyone got pissed off seeing something or someone, or some people. 

Whom or what?

Find out in the next chappy

Xoxo,

Rohini

I know this was boring, like really bad, but I will write better for the next one. I am sorry, thus happy was needed to settle some stuff like the entry of Vaish and Abhi and all. Next it will be good. 

Any suggestions of things you would want for next happy?

Bye love you all...

Am freakin dreaming from the the awesome response this book is getting