Chap4 - Here we come Goa!

So so overwhelmed by the love this book has got, thank You all so much for the support ❤️

Starting off where we left it, they changed who will drive and it was getting dark, so they had to drive quicker to reach Goa now!

Faisu: Acha guys if you you want to have rest now, take rest, Jannat and I will be awake for the rest of the trip as we have all slept already except you two.
Ashnoor: arey I haven't slept that much, I was watching the road, you both slept, I will also sleep with these two.
Jannat: arey you are sitting back anyways, so you can sleep stay awake whatever you want pagal.
Avneet wrapped har arms around Ashnoor.
Avneet: Don't worry we both will sleep together.
Ashnoor: arey nahi, I want you to sleep on Sid.
Both looked at her giving a bit weird looks.
Ashnoor: No I didn't mean. It like that hehe(laughs nervously), I meant like you know na Avneet that I don't like someone lying on my shoulder and sleeping.
Avneet: No, I never knew something like that about you(lol)

Ashnoor POV
Shit shit shit, why did I say wanted to sleep, this avneet won't sleep on Sid's shoulder now!
Pov ends

Ashnoor: Arey no no it's my new habit, I don't like anyone sleeping on my shoulder.
Sid: arey leave it you both. Avu you can sleep on my shoulder.

Avu shoots him a cute smile. Everyone gives a small mischievous smile, making sure the both didn't see or else they would make sure to not sleep together.

*Shifts to few mins later*
Avneet is scrolling through her Instagram, going through looking at the fan fcs and liking few of them but mostly smiling throughout as she finds herself grateful to have such fans! She sees a sidneet vm, it showed them from small and cute moments of their offscreen masti and all. Shelooks at it and then shows it to Sid, who also feels some major emotions, he wraps his arm around her.

Sid: these fans are so cute, how do they make such awesome vms, honestly.
Avneet: Pata nahi kaise Yar, but they do it(seeming equally shocked at her fans level of creativity)

More few mins past the three at the back post insta stories updating their fans, who are all going crazy by seeing all celebs hang together. (Author: lol that's me as a fan fc and a fan fic writter😂)
After few mins passed and their accounts were filled with stories, they took some time to look outside. It had become dark already, but the moons shiny light shimmered over the water passing by the road, with cars driving at fast speed, the lights passed on like shooting stars on streets. The forest and vast greenery that turned black in the nights cover looked fascinating with the moons light showering it. It felt as if any moment a wolf would come out and howl😂(Author: lol I don't know what I just wrote there).
Avneet admiring the beauty outside felt drowsy, her head was already on Sid's shoulder and arms wrapped around his warm hands. They both were lost in the calm, silent dark night outside. Her eyes dozed off comfortably into his shoulders. Ashoor asleep long back. Jannat was busy seeing the maps and directing Faisu accordingly avoiding to not get lost in the dark. Faisu was very much focused on the road. Sid for no reason was staring at Avneet sleep while he himself dozing off slowly as well.

Lovebirds get your asses up, we are here! Avneet heard it and slowly opened her eyes, it was Reem shouting opening the doors up, Avneet saw Sid's arms wrapped around her shoulder, she slowly moved out of his warm body

Avneet: Sid uth ja, Sid, Sid Sid!!!!
Sid slowly opened his eyes, Kya Yar, let me sleep he said making a baby face.

Avneet's POV
He looks cute making this face

Avu: Fine we all will leave you in the car, bye
She gets up to leave and Sid pulls her arm making her half fall on him and everyone enjoys the scene with love filled eyes. They both shift a bit awkwardly and and get out of the car. It was really late, exactly 1:00Am, they booked a villa kind of place so there was a receptionist there 24/7. They took the bags out and parked the cars heading towards the Hotel cum Villa.

Sid: Hi, we have a booking
Can we get the rooms now?
Receptionist: No, because you guys have booked the villa of ours not hotel.
Sid: Ok then take us to the villa or give us the keys of the villa(he said rudely)

Avneet gave him a eye message telling him to be kind, he shrugged like a cute baby and eyed messaged her "ok!!!" He was then handed the key and they walked to the villa.

Wow everyone gasped. It wasnt huge or anything, it was small but very beautiful inside and out just they way liked it. Also making it affordable for them😉.

Ashnoor: Ok guys what rooms will we share?
Ahaan: Arishfa and I are sharing
Avneet: la la la la(she sings)
Sid: Tum dono tho pyar Mai pagal ho😂
Everyone laughed, Jannat and Avneet couldn't stop teasing the two and laughing their heads out!
(Ps- When they reached the hotel and sidneet were asleep and they plotted to throw them into a room together) As per plan everyone acted to choose their rooms, leaving the two.

Sidneet: What about us!!!
Avneet: What Yar Jann and Ash, Mai kaha soungi?
Jannat: Apni pati Deva ki sath(everyone burst out laughing)

Sid: Areee chill it's not like we haven't slept together before, when we go on trips for Aladdin then we share rooms only.
Avu: Ha you all ditched me na? It's your plan, hai na?
She said making her Nakchadi face.

Jai: Fight later!!! We all want to sleep. You both are stuck now, just go, am sleepy, bye!

Everyone left giggling, Sidneet left to their room as well.

Precap: Sidneet in one room, what can happen? Also some fun drama next day night coming.

Thanks a lot everyone for reading this! I am so so so so so so so so sorry. I can't even explain how sorry I am for being this late on updating the chapter. Thanks for sticking with me, hope you guys liked the chappy. Will reach 1k views soon, thanks to you all❤️😘 Please as usual leave your suggestions and comments if you liked the chappy and please do vote(if you liked it😂)

Bye till next time
XOXO
Rohini