Elio didn't expect a reply like this. Was something wrong? Did he mess something up? He couldn't recall anything he has done lately that could make Ignis feel like that. Maybe it was the effect of the place and nothing else, Elio wondered.
With silent steps, he walked and stood just behind Ignis. The vibrant smell of strawberries from her hair was refreshing. He could never get tired of it, any day, any time. If only he could be this close to her for the whole day.
No, scratch that. Not just for the day. For the whole life he wanted to be with her, and beside her.

Elio softly planted a kiss on Ignis' cheeks and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, as they stood by the edge of the cliff, looking at the beautiful landscape that held itself like a queen.
Pointing at the clouds which were floating in the sky having a perfect, pure white colour, Ignis said, "Remember when we had decided that we would colour the walls of our room midnight blue and paint the ceiling like the night sky with twinkling stars in it?"
"Yeah, and that we would fit a small galaxy projector and go off to sleep while staring at the night sky."

Elio smiled at this thought. He had been planning about their future since years now. And as Ignis talks about the little dreams they have had planned, he couldn't help but wonder how their future would be; to promise her the happiness of the world, and take her away, far away from these ignorant people, to have her all by himself; because not all people understand who Ignis really is.

As Elio was lost in these thoughts , Ignis unclasped herself from his arms and walked towards the waters which was so calm that it felt as if it wasn't flowing at all.
She bent down and felt the cold water wet her fingers as she put her hand in it to feel the soft flow.The cold water seemed to put out the fire inside that was burning her. Playfully, she splashed the water.
Finally, she was back. The fun-loving, cool Ignis was back.

Elio observed her. He knew how much she liked waterfalls. And that is the reason why he planned to come here to spend some time with Ignis, with the mountains as the witness; giving another chance to their lost love.

Elio observed the upliftment of Ignis' mood and decided to make use of it.

"Excuse me Miss."

Ignis looked at him with narrowed eyes and said, "Yes?"

"May I have the honour to dance with you?"

A broad smile came on Ignis' face,making her delicate features more beautiful.

"Umm....only on one condition."
"And that is?"

" I will sing the song that we used to sing a lot earlier.The song that became ours. "

"As you say, Your Highness!"

Walking towards Elio, she smiled a soft smile as a cue to follow her lead and held Elio's hand as she whispered softly, like a breeze passing between the branches of a tree, whispering the wonders of Nature.

"He said ," Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowd."

Elio followed her lead as he held Ignis close to him .

"I know heaven can't help us now
Nothing lasts forever..."

Ignis paused for a moment to take a deep breath, and then looking at Elio again, she continued