First Day and A Quirk Apprehension Test?!

Haruto's p.o.v

A week later, I had received the results and I got into 1-A with the highest score. I wonder if Izuku got in, he hasn't told me yet but I hope he got in. I better get ready to go to school. This time I got lazy and just strapped my katana onto my side instead of putting it in my bag. With that I went out the door not before saying Ittekimasu and as expected only to be met with silence.

I was going to pick up Izuku but he messaged me to just go first and he'll come later. 'Strange...' I said after sighing. The school isn't far from my house. I woke up early just to ask the principal for permission to bring my katana...how troublesome.

A few minuets later, I was at the school. Only a few students were there. Immediately, I went to the principle's office. I think the principle's name was Nezu. It reminds me someone. Nezuko was it?. I knocked on the door. 'Come In!' I heard from the other side of the door, must be the principle. 'Hello! You must be Haruto right?' Principle Nezu said. 'Hi. Yes, I'm Haruto.'I responded. 'And what brings you here today this early in the morning?' he questioned. 'I was wondering if I can bring my katana.' I answered. 'May I have a look at it first?'-Principle Nezu. 'Sure.'-Haruto.

(That's for if you forgot what it looked like)

'It looks brand new. May I ask who gave it to you?'-Principle Nezu. 'It was given to me by my grandmother and has been with me ever since I was 5. It's very precious to me.'-Haruto. 'Sure! You can take it with you. I'll have to tell your homeroom teacher first!' he replied while smiling. 'I'm glad' I thought in my head. I thanked him and went to my class, 1A. I saw two students only, which is a dual haired male and a black haired girl with her hair in a ponytail. I chosed to sit next to the dual haired male...He seems interesting. 

As time pass, more and more students came in. I saw the same blue haired guy from the entrance exam. He came right at me and apologized to me and said that he admires me for not running away and for saving Mochi. Turns out his name is Iida Tenya, but he looks like sonic. I also saw Mochi. She introduced herself as Ochako Uraraka. Mr. Angry Porcupine came in and sat in his seat. Iida began to scold him for putting his feet on the table. Then, Izuku came in and was swarmed by Iida and Ochako

Suddenly, a yellow caterpillar rolled into the classroom and everybody were silent. 'It took you all 8 seconds to quite down. We don't have time to waste at U.A. My name is Aizawa Shota and I'm your homeroom teacher. Go change into your p.e clothes and meet me at the field.' 

With that we all went to change. I was at the changing room first and changed as quick as possible so no one would be able to see my scar. I was also at the field first. 'Haruto, the principle notified me about your katana.' Aizawa said. 'Okay' and with that everything went silent as we waited for the others. Once everyone was there, Aizawa announced that we will be having a Quirk Apprehension Test. 'What?!' the class shouted except for some others. 'What about orientation and the entrance ceremony?!' Ochako asked. 'If you want to be a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. The best part of U.A is how unrestricted its school tradition are. That's also how teacher run their classes.' Aizawa said. 'You guys have been doing these since Junior High right? Physical tests that won't allow you to use your quirk. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. Its not rational.Well the Ministry of Education is procrastinating.'