Chapter #2

Sunday

Now I am even MORE annoyed because all 4 of them (Brianna and the 3 cousins) have occupied the whole house and scream, shout, play Sugar Plum in my phone and stuff. Today when I woke up late I heard some snickering sound. So I jumped outta my bed I saw a child under my bed. OMG! I just FREAKED out!! Then I noticed that it was just my cousin, Julie. I guess they were playing Hide and Seek. Im just SICK of all this torture!!

Anne, who is about an year bigger than Brianna, just bothers me every time! She's like -

'What are you writing in your diary?'

'Why don't you like broccoli?'

'Are you sleeping early today?'

All she does is peeps into my diary!

Fortunately they would be leaving tomorrow!! :)

Monday

I'm happy my cousins left! AT LAST!! But still I need to keep in mind that I still have a nutty sister. She always gets me into trouble- some days before Thanksgiving also she had gotten me into trouble! WHY WASN'T I BORN AN ONLY CHILD?!

I couldn't wait for Bio! The school seemed to drag on like FOREVER!

Today in Bio, Brandon was staring at me half the time. Whenever I looked at him HE was staring at me. But anyways afterwards he told me that he, me, Chloe, Zoey, Marcy, Violet and Theodore could go to McDonalds and to watch a movie since Friendship's day was so close. I totally forgot that Friendship's day is SO near.

I told him 'Wow! Your idea is great! I'm surely going to come!' 'Oh, Cool!' His face lightened up. Then he brushed his bangs out of his eyes and gave me a crooked smile. Then he stared right into my eyes.I just hate it when he does that to me! Talk about MAJOR RCS!

And get this! We both walked to my locker at lunch! Even Chloe and Zoey think that maybe he likes me too!

I thought to make special bracelets with the beads I had and make beautiful handmade cards for everyone! I had got my creative juices already flowing. I even decided to gather some photos of our band, Brandon's birthday, and stuff and make an album for memories and gift it to everyone!