Chapter #6: Thrilling news!

Today in school, I was half-sleeping in my Math class. Learning Algebra is so boring! But the good thing is that Miss Powell does not really seem to care about who's paying attention or not. Now I could doze off in my fantasy world!

But sadly, my beauty sleep was disturbed by our P.E. Teacher. He said he had something really interesting to say.

He announced that there would be an 'Adventure Trip'  these summer vacays! SQUEEE! I quickly exchanged glances and smiles with Chloe and Zoey.

 He continued "There would be groups consisting of maximum 3 people. The whole trip would be for a fortnight. It would include many outdoor games, activities, hiking, and camping. The other details would be spilled out  to you at the trip. Anyone who's interested can give their names till next week."

I talked to Chloe and Zoey about it and since they were interested too our trio would be pairing up! 

I'm so excited about this since it's going to be a lot of fun! I just HOPE MacKenzie does not return from her Hollywood visit AND does not come to this Adventure Trip. Or she'll ruin the whole thing! :(!!

Brandon asked me if I could pair up with him. This was a difficult thing to decide! Should I be with Chloe and Zoey, or Brandon? My tongue started on its own without me thinking. "Yeah sure!"

I felt like kicking myself HARD on the stomach! Why do I say things without even THINKING?! 

"That'd be fun. Talk to you later then!" Brandon beamed.

"Hey Brandon wait-" but I lost my chance of talking to him. That's when I saw Chloe and Zoey behind. "Please let me explain guys-" I said. "You could've told us before Nikki, we wouldn't have said anything!" 

"I'm really sorry I'll say no to Brandon-" that's when Zoey interrupted "We've had enough! We're really angry on you!" Both immediately left with TOTALLY angry faces. OMG I cannot believe what just happened!

But I TOTALLY deserve it if both of them unfriend me on Facebook! WHY am I so stupid?! 

During lunchtime I went to Chloe and Zoey to apologize. " I'm going to be with you two! My tongue just went on on its own but now things would be cleared. I'll say no to him. Please forgive me!!" 

That's when Chloe and Zoey started smirking. Then GIGGLING. Then LAUGHING hysterically. Had they gone NUTZ?

Chloe said "What do you think? We'd be angry on you on such a teeny-weeny thing? That'd be the last thing we'd be doing! It was just an April Fool's prank!"

I heaved a sigh of relief. After punching them! "You guys almost killed me!" I told them that I was going to be with them. Zoey said "You don't need to talk to Brandon about it. Actually, I'm with Theodore and Chloe's with Chris!" That was a great idea! This is going to be fun! :D 

------------

Heylo guys! Sorry for the late update!