Chapter #5

Friday

Finally it's the weekend! I always wait for Friday so that I can finally relax and lie on my bed doing practically NOTHING. But hey, that's what I enjoy!

After coming from school, Chloe, Zoey and I met up and went to Brandon's place.

Brandon's grandmother, Mrs. Betty Smith opened the door and greeted us. "Nikki, Chloe and Zoey! It has been a long time!" she exclaimed. " Yeah! Actually we came to visit Brandon."

"Sure! He's relaxing in his room. That is so sweet of all of you to meet him!" She gave us a big warm smile.

We went upstairs to his room. He was a little surprised seeing us all. I asked him how he got himself injured. " Um, actually I slipped off a ladder when I was doing some work.."

We talked for some time then I saw Chloe and Zoey talking about something in actions and grinning.

That's when Zoey said, "Chloe and I need to get some fresh air, we'll be back in a while!" she winked at me and both of them went downstairs! Chloe and Zoey are the best friends ever, but how EVIL of them to do that!

I remembered about the chocolates I had brought for Brandon. "Um Brandon... I brought some chocolates for you to make you feel better! Hope you like them!"

"For me? Really?" his face lightened up. "No, these are for the puppies of Fuzzy Friends." We both cracked up laughing. "Thank you so much Nikki! You are so cu-er...I mean that is so nice of you!" he brushed his bangs out of his eyes. I hate it when he does that to me!

We both blushed, smiled and stared at each other, which seemed to go about like...FOREVER!

Not until Theo, Marcus and Chris had come too. And of course, if they came then Chloe and Zoey had to magnetically come up with them, too! All of us were having a lot of fun!! "Hey guys, why not have a movie marathon?" Brandon suggested.

"Wow! That's a great idea Brandon!" everyone agreed. We watched The Conjuring and American Pie. The Conjuring was a very interesting movie, but I TOTALLY regret watching that because now I can't sleep all night. He had this home theatre which was amazing!

The next day  you won't believe what happened! ARGHH that's Mom calling right now. Perhaps another boring Family Sharing Time! I'll continue writing later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time writing, so let me know your suggestions so that I can improve. Thanks for reading!