Announcement!!

Hey, hi, how ya doin? It has been A MINUTE. If you've read my announcement on my page, you know that I have swum to the surface of my schoolwork and pursuit of completing higher education to return here! The decision to come back was one that occurred to me without much thought. I simply decided, after realizing how much I was starting to struggle with everything that's happening in the world, I thought about all of you and how much I missed writing for fun and engaging with a supportive community!

So! Here I am.

Now, on a more serious note. COVID-19 is something that is disrupting life for practically everyone in the world at the moment, and has been wreaking havoc for an extended time now. This is a really difficult time for a lot of people, and for a lot of you, I'm sure, so I FEEL YOU and I FEEL FOR YOU. Having to move back home, take classes fully online, sacrifice important projects, miss out on commencement, and finish my degree knowing that I most likely will not have a job to go into has been extremely difficult to handle for me. Being cooped up in an environment full of emotional triggers has increased my overall anxiety levels and made it difficult for me not to fall back into bad habits. I'm just in that state right now where everything feels to be too much, and I'm sure a lot of you are there too. Thinking If I have to do the dishes right now, I might just pass out. It's tough to cope with and it's daunting.

As we navigate our way through this pandemic, it is important that we stay connected with each other in whatever, non-physical ways possible. Because of this, I wanted to extend my support to all of you in the best way I know how: through writing! I want my stories and chapters to be a place for us all to socialize, connect, and vent or engage in some light conversation to distract ourselves, since that's what we may need sometimes! Whenever I come here, I'm able to find some solace knowing that I can be myself and provide stories that y'all enjoy. I'm grateful to be here and to have your support, so THANK YOU! 

Now, on a more light-hearted note: get your thinking caps on because I NEED YOUR IDEAS! Y'all are smart af coming up with all this stuff I never would've thought of. Give yourselves a pat on the back! So lemme get some more of that energy out here and I will (hopefully) fulfill your needs for these little volleyballers!

I am opening up requests for all Haikyuu books! Idk how many I'm gonna take, but I'll let ya know when I figure that out. I still have educational tasks I must complete (gross) but when I have time and inspiration to write, I will. I'll update at least 1-3 times/week. I promise :) And I will catch up on Haikyuu too. As per usual, I'm gonna list the names of the characters I believe I am capable of writing and y'all just throw your ideas at me. Like all of them. Just let it out. Go full Hinata on me. I'm ready. Here we go!

The original bad bois

Daichi!

Suga!

Asahi! (ft. his glorious man bun)

Akiteru :)

Nishinoya!!!!!

Tanaka!!!!!

Ennoshita!

Oikawa ;)

Iwaizumi!

Ushijima >:)

Eita!

Bokutohoho!

Akaashi!

Yaku!

Moniwa!

Aone!

Kuroo!

Kenma!

The smoller but not necessarily sweeter bois

Hinata!

Kags >:^(

Tsukki!

YamaGUCCI

Shirabooboo

Lev!

Kentaroar!!!

Terushima!

Koganegawa!

Kenji!

If you like older men *eyebrow wiggle*

Ukai!

Takeda!

If the bois just don't do it for ya

Kiyoko!

Yachi!

Michimiya!

Look at that line up!! Choose your fighter and comment on their name with your ideas! Any themes are welcome whether you want something angsty, happy, spicy, or all three plus if you want to submit an AU request, do that too! Also, if you'd prefer to remain anonymous, message me and I won't include your username if I write your request! Options, people! Lots of 'em! And if I missed any new ones, I'll get there. I'm on season 3 LMAO.

So, there ya go. Have a blast! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns for me, message me or comment here! I'll get back to you :) Please stay safe and healthy!

~Franny