Pajama Thief {Nishinoya Yuu} (Request)

Based off the headcanon that Noya likes sharing pajamas with you
Requested by @trashchann
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your favorite pair of pajama pants were missing. They were long and fuzzy and had (favorite animals) on them. You pouted as you opened up another drawer and pulled out a different pair of pajama pants before sliding them on instead, feeling unsatisfied and irritated.

"(F/n)! The movie's starting!"

Upon hearing your boyfriend call from downstairs, you rushed out of your room before hopping onto the couch next to him. He lifted up the blanket he'd wrapped around himself and shared it with you as he munched on popcorn.

You snuggled up next to him and watched as the opening scene of the movie began.

From time to time during the movie, you glanced over at Nishinoya and took note of his outfit. He was wearing the same plain t-shirt that he'd arrived in, but you hadn't noticed him change into his pajamas. You looked down at his stomach and noticed that the waistband of his pajama pants were your favorite color.

Now you were suspicious.

Just as you were about to look further down at his legs, you were interrupted. "Why are you staring at my crotch?!" Nishinoya cried loudly, making you jump so badly that you almost fell off the couch.

"I-I'm not staring down there!" you squealed as your face heated up with an intense blush. His brown eyes were wide as they stared into your own (e/c) eyes.

Suddenly, they narrowed as a smirk crept onto his lips. "Well, well, well; didn't think that you'd want to get kinky already..." he said suggestively and winked. He started to move closer to you and wrap his arms around you, but you smacked him until he let go of you and held onto his stinging arms. "You hit hard, (f/n)! I was only kidding!"

"That wasn't just for the perverted comment!" you told him as you yanked the blanket you shared off of his legs. Doing so revealed the fact that he was wearing your favorite pair of pajama pants. "You stole my pajamas!"

"How long have we been dating now? I borrow your pajamas all the time," Nishinoya stated.

"But not those ones, Yuu! I told you those are my favorite!" you insisted.

He paused for a moment as he watched you closely. His eyes traveled down to the pajama pants you were wearing and he seemed to contemplate them for a few long seconds. "Okay, I'll let you have these back, but only because they look cute on you," he consented.

You blushed furiously but continued to pout. Sometimes it was so difficult having a boyfriend who was the same size as you, especially when he loved to borrow your favorite pajamas without telling you.