Lemon

A/n I think I drooled a little and this has nothing to do with the plot feel free to skip

Cloud carried you inside Your house. He opened the bedroom door and gently placed you on the bed. He closed the door and locked it with a quiet click. Cloud began to undress slowly. His skilled hands unbuckling his many belts.  With a clank, they all fell to the floor. He began to unzip his shirt revealing his toned abs. He smiled at you and made his way towards the bed where you were lying. He removed his gloves and unzipped his fly. He pulled down his black work pants exposing to you his plain black boxers.  He stepped out of the pants that had pooled around him. Crawling onto the bed, Cloud trapped you under him. You smirked and pulled his boxers down revealing his erect member. Cloud pointed towards it seductively. 

"Suck." was all he said. 

You blushed and nodded. Cloud moved to a position that allowed you easy access to his cock. You were blushing a deep red, this was your first time after all. You placed his member inside your mouth admiring the taste of him before you began suck. He let out a series of low grunts which heated up your area.  You used your tongue to swirl his tip causing him to grumble in pleasure. He twitched a little and you felt him release inside your mouth. You swallowed hard. Not letting a  single drop go to waste. He tasted unique. Something you have never tasted before. Warm, salty and slimy? You couldn't put your finger on it. You just knew you loved it though. When he was filling you up, you let out a small satisfied whine. Cloud smirked. 

"You like it don't you?" Cloud smirked.

You nodded shyly. 

"You dirty little girl."

Hearing those words come out of Cloud's mouth made you feel something that you have never felt before. 

"Strip" Cloud grunted. 

You were blushing madly but you complied. First was your shirt. You pulled it over your head revealing your soft stomach and (F/C) bra. Next came your pants. You undid your fly, and slid them down your legs. Cloud looked at you with anticipation.  You were wearing nothing but your panties and your bra. Exposed to the one you cared about most. Cloud carefully slid his hands behind your back unclasping your bra, letting it fall to the floor. He proceeded to slide his hand down your waist letting his fingers get caught in the fabric of your panties and pulling them down slowly. Letting your core tingle at the cool air. He threw them somewhere in the room. Where? You had no idea and you weren't in the mood to care. He began kissing you gently at first but rougher and sloppier as time went by. He parted from you revealing a single strand of saliva connecting the both of you. Cloud shuffled a bit as he moved to between your legs. 

"Ready ____? I'm sorry if it'll hurt. You can tell me to stop any time you want." Cloud flushed. 

"Oh no it's fine." You smiled awaiting what was to come. 

"Alright then." Cloud said and slowly began inserting himself inside you. 

You whined in pain at first causing Cloud to stop. 

"Are you okay?" He asked clearly worried. 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." You panted. 

He went back inside and the pain melted away turning into pleasure. Cloud moved slowly at first but quickened when you gave him the OK.

"Faster Cloud." You begged. 

Cloud slammed into you causing you to scream his name. 

"CLOUD!" You cried, "T-that's the s-spot righ-" You were cut off by a moan escaping your lips. 

"I'm almost there ____." Cloud groaned. 

"Me too." You panted feeling an odd knot grow in your stomach. 

After a few sloppy thrusts, Cloud released inside your core. The remainder spilled onto the sheets. 

You lay down on Cloud's chest falling asleep to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.