Awkward Moments

A/N: Hi Everybody

So this is a new chapter which was written by smokeupthe-moon, so please give it up for her- the credit goes to her for the amazing work but also I would like to thank @vampirefantasy for co-writing the chapter. Thank you both :) Another thing, I apologize for the long wait. I have been busy but I'm afraid I don't go on Wattpad much which is why smokeupthe-moon sometimes takes care of the account for me.

I hope you guys like the chapter, if you do don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT :)

Danni's POV

After the concert we were back at the hotel, I went to the bathroom to get changed when I realized I had nothing to wear. "Harry" I shouted from the bathroom and heard steps incoming, "Kitten, are you okay?" Harry's voice came through the other side of the door. "Umm, I have uh-- I have nothing to wear for bed" I called out embarrassed. I felt my cheeks flame up, "Wait there."

I waited until a shuffling came, I walked slowly towards the door and turned the knob and unlocked the door. "Is it good to come in?" I opened the door and there stood Harry, my jaw dropped. HARRY WAS TOPLESS! "So do you have the clothes?" Harry nodded and gave me a white, short sleeved top of his and boxers. "There you go sweetheart" he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek but then moved his lips to the corner of my mouth to place a peck there. "Maybe later" I pushed him out of the bathroom--"Dan---" I shut the door quickly cutting Harry off.

"Owww my head" I laughed hearing Harry swear with his rough voice, he got off the stage 2 hours ago. He and the boys were shuttered, I was taken to the center of stage and was sat down on a stool with Niall bringing out flowers.

"These are for you beautiful" his thick Irish accent came through as he spoke whispering in my ear. I sniffed the Red Roses that now lied on my lap, "Thank you" I said and noticed Harry winking and grinning wide. "You got yourself a looker mate" Niall said into his microphone watching Harry who watched us with an intense stare.

"Thanks Nialler" Niall laughed before running to the right of the stage, I felt tears coming from my eyes as they played the next song.

Little Things

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

Harry came over to my side and took my hand into his and lifted me off of the stool, "Come on" he said and pulled me to his side and continued singing.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

Harry placed his arm around me almost protectively, he held me close to him so I rested my head against his shoulder, he never stopped looking at me with his warm brown eyes.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me