One Night Stand pt. 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

When she fainted, I quickly carried her in bridal style as I called my hyungs and Alexis. We all went inside our van and drove to Seoul Hospital.

I placed her in a bed in the ER, as nurses came and check on her. "What happened sir?" She asked, "She just fainted." I said as she nodded. Soon a doctor came and check on her.

"Did she tell you?" I heard as I looked at Alexis. I nodded as she sighed. "Listen, I know it's shocking to know that you just get her pregnant, I was also. I remember back when she cried when she told me that she's pregnant." She said.

Why would she cry?

"Patient's relative." I heard as Alexis went to the nurse. "I'm her bestfriend." She said, "No other?" She asked, as she shake her head. "Ma'am, we need someone who's related to her, other than best friends." The nurse said.

"I'm her boyfriend. Will it be accepted?" I asked, stepping forward. She nodded and signed me inside. There I saw a doctor.

"Good morning, Mr. So as I heard, you're her boyfriend." She said. "Well, she's fine. Just need rest, and eat healthy foods. She should avoid drinking medicines for now, since it will be dangerous for the baby." She said as I nodded. "But, we'll be keeping her until tomorrow. She'll be put in a private room." I nodded and thanked her.

"How is she?" Alexis asked, "She's fine. Just stress." I answered. "How about the baby?" She asked. "It's also okay. y/n needs to eat more healthy foods but avoid medicines since it will be dangerous for the baby." I said as she nodded.

"Baby? You mean y/n is pregnant?" I heard J-Hope hyung asked as she nodded. "2 months, actually." She answered. Soon we went to her ward, as I looked at her, sleeping peacefully.

"She's not the kind of desperate woman who would say to the father of her child that she's pregnant, but she needs to be right now. Her parents worked hard for the education she dreamed." I heard Alexis.

"She's scared to face them, but she's more scared knowing her child will grow up, without father." She added. "She doesn't want her child to experience what she experienced." She added.

"But what if another guy sleeps with her after me?" I asked as she shake her head. "She wouldn't. To be honest, you took her virginity, and she's not someone who would easily do that. She's not that kind of girl. Heck, she didn't even gave her virginity to her boyfriend." She blurted out.

"Wait, so means Jung kook is the father?" Suga hyung asked as they nodded. "Damn, I wonder what will the baby look like. Jungkook's face or y/n's face. I mean y/n is beautiful." I glared at Jin hyung as they all laughed.

"Hmm." We all looked and saw y/n moving. Alexis went to her side, and held her hand as she opened her eyes. "What happened?" Y/n asked, "You fainted. I told you, you shouldn't stress yourself!" Alexis said as she nodded.

"How is my baby?" She asked, "Ask Jungkook about your baby." She said. Not long, they leave us as the room filled with awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for not believing you at the first place. I guess I was just shocked." I said as she nodded. "How is my baby?" She asked, as I sighed. "The baby is fine. You just need rest and eat healthy foods." She nodded again.

"I will take responsibility to the baby." She looked at me with wide eyes, as I nodded. "Are you sure? I don't wa-" "Hey, I won't." I said and went to sit on her bed.

"I know, it started with a one night stand thing, but the baby is here now. We can't go back in time. And I'm willing to take Care of you and our baby." I said and held her hand. Our baby. It feels so nice to hear it.

I noticed tears falling as I cupped her cheeks, wiping it. "Shh, don't cry." I said as she went closer to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much, Jungkook." She said as I wrapped also my arms around her. Then she pulled away and smiled at me.

"When will be your next check up?" I asked, "This Saturday." She said, "Good, I'm free. Let's go together." I said and placed my hand on her a bit

.....

It's finally Saturday, and I drove my car to y/n's apartment. I rang the doorbell and it opened, showing Alexis.

"Come in, Jungkook." She said and moved to the side in able for me to go inside. "Where is y/n?" I asked, as she just pointed in a room, which I assumed is bathroom.

"And BTW, I want the both of you move in with me. I brought a apartment for you, just beside my apartment." I said as she widened her eyes. "I would want y/n to move in with me, since she's pregnant with my child." She nodded, "I will tell y/n later." I said.

"Tell me what?" I looked and saw her, wiping her mouth with tissues. "You'll know it too." She nodded and took her purse. "Alexis, we're going now." They hugged before looking at me as we went out.

.......

"I'll get it." I said and took a banana and put it in the cart. "You know that I can manage to get it." She said and pouted.

After the check up, we went to a market and buy some foods good for her. The market wasn't crowded but I still wore my face mask and beanie.

"Mommy, please I want that!" I heard and looked at a little boy, talking with his mommy. "Arrasseo." She said and took some oranges.

My mind begin imagining some scenarios of me being a father. I would play with my baby, give my time and love.

"You'll be a great, father." I heard as she smiled at me. I took out my hand from the cart and bend down slightly just for me to place my hand and head to her tummy.

"Annyeong, baby. This is your Appa. I'm so excited to see you. Me and your Eomma love you so much." I said and kissed it. I heard giggles as I looked above. "Kaja." I said as she nodded. I pushed the cart again as we got the counter.