"Really, your always messing with those girls Jiminah." Jungkook said wiping his make up off. Jimin smirked throwing a pink silk robe with fluff on the ends on his sweaty body.

He threw the bags down taking off his heels, after he poured the money out on the make up table getting ready to count it and put them into bands. Jungkook handed him a lit blunt and he took it with a smile.

~~~~~

After 2 hours of counting the money and tying  them, he packed it away into his private safe. He changed into some regular clothes and grabbed his bag getting ready to head out with Jungkook to their apartment.

"Kookie, when is that piece of crap going to be out of the shop?" Jimin asked throwing his bag over his bag opening the door to the club. A man leaning onto the wall caught his eye.

"Yoongi." Jimin stopped and looked at him, the man smiled and hug his phone up saying he'd call them back. "Jimin, sorry I missed your show tonight." He kissed jimins cheek that he held out on purpose.

"Mhm Mhm, dont fuck with me Yoongi, I want my money." He nodded laughing, he owed him a couple thousand from collage when he helped him from being put in jail, Yoongi made it big though he scored an awesome job at a big company.

He always came to jimins shows to pay him back, but Jimin gets bratty when he misses them he doesn't like Yoongi but they are acquaintances, Jimin doesn't do 'friends'.

"Hey can you give me and kookie a ride please home." Jimin said getting into yoongis car, the other laughed and got off into the passenger seat. "I guess so."

~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Gigi!" He rolled his eyes at the nick name and drove off, "when are you gonna let him fuck?" Jungkook asked climbing up the fire escape. Jimin followed after hitting his back. "Never." He climbed into the window throwing his bag in first before getting inside.

"How come?" The taller asked sitting on the couch, "isn't my type, all men to is wanna please me to please themselves, I want someone kind of dominant kookie, not the submissive dumb asses I've been dealing with."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, Jimin being put in his place? Uh uh he didn't believe it. "I'm just kidding like id ever let a man dominate me." He laughed as he entered his all pink retro room.

He loved pink and diamonds, neon lights and clothing fur especially.

The apartment sure as hell wasnt big but he managed to squeeze all his shit inside

He took out his phone scrolling through a bunch of clothes he could buy in the future. He got bored and threw his phone at the edge of the bed sighing. Stripper life isn't as fun as it seems, but we all have our own reasons.

Jimin got under the covers falling asleep getting ready for the crowd agin tomorrow night. He didn't do anything but sleep through the day and stay up all night at the club, he barely had time for himself........who is he kidding he always has time for his #1.

~ Love Bratty bitch

That was the first chapter, don't worry tae will appear in the next chapter. Buh bye😘