JEALOUS PART 24

Soobin POV🍞

We're already in front of Yeonjun's parents house and we saw a lot of bodyguards surrounding it. There's no way we can get through.

"How can we get in? There's so many of them" I gasped

"The hyungs told me that they're all ready for a fight just to save Yeonjun from harm"

Kai just received a call from the hyungs then informed me.

"What's the plan then?" I asked

"They'll tell us when they arrived"

We were waiting for Taehyun, Beomgyu and BTS sunbaenim to come. I drove my car really really fast to get here so it's only me and Kai. A few moments later, they finally arrived. We both get outside of the car then we all assembled secretly.

"Where is Yeonjun hyung?" Beomgyu asked with a worry on his face

"I don't know but I assume that he's there inside" Kai answered while pointing at the house

"What are we waiting for? Let's go now or Junnie will do something bad to him"

Beomgyu bravely walked towards the gate of the house but Jimin grabbed his arm to stop him

"Beomgyu, let's think first before we take an action. Okay?" Jimin calmed him

"But he needs us now hyung"

"I know, but we need to think of a way to get in. Just look at the amount of them"

Jimin answered while pointing at the hundreds of bodyguards on the other side.

"Yes, and I thought you have a plan already?" I asked

"We already have but...we need to think again how will the two of you could get in the house"

Namjoon answered while he put his thumb and pointed finger on his chin. I did the same too, and later on, I already think of something.

"I already have one!" I exclaimed

We all hurdled up then I shared my idea to them.

"Oh my! You're so good at this!" Jhope gave me a thumbs up then bright smile

They all agreed and then we're in our positions now. Namjoon will count one to five for the signal so we can start.

"1...2...3....4...."

We are waiting for the last number to take an action

"5"

They all climbed over the gate then opened it. The bodyguards saw them so luckily that, Jungkook almost took care of the bodyguards who were approaching us. He's a muscle bunny after all, they signaled us to get in the house so we nodded then I grab Kai's hand to pull him inside the house. We're searching for Yeonjun hyung but there's no sign of him.

"Where are they?" I asked while panting

"There's a door that we didn't check yet" Kai looked at me

"In the warehouse, downstairs.."

Kai grabbed my hand and I let him to lead where we were going. We stopped then we already see a door not that far.

We opened the door immediately then we first saw Yeonjun's parents. They're tied on a couch with a rope while a tape on their mouths. Kai looked around first then luckily there's nothing. We immediately help them to untie the ropes but I feel something behind my back.

A gun...

"Hands up"

I slowly raise my two hands then turned around to face the person. But I was surprised...