"I'll give it to you, but in return...You have to give me your tails." -beast

After hearing the beasts request, she was frozen.

"T-tails?" she doesn't know what to do. But one thing is for sure, if this is the only way to bring Dong Hua back to life, she's more than willing to give up everything.

"Deal." She pulled out her sword and made her tails appear in front of the beast. Ready to cut it for exchange, the beast interrupted.

"You are a beautiful lady with a good heart. I've been here for thousand years but you are the only one who didn't hesitate to give up something for love. I was just testing you. You don't have to take it to heart" the beast said. "Here. I hope to see you together, again."

Then it disappeared like the wind.

As soon as she received the plant, she went directly to Bihai Cangling.

"I have retrieved the plant, my love. Wait for me here. I'll make sure she'll pay for what she did" she kissed him.

Sky Kingdom was in chaos. Miao Luo successfully broke the seal and caused a scene to the East Sea. Fengjiu went to the battle field and saw the immortals trying to seal the demon again.

"All of you! Step back!" she shouted.

The immortals were amazed by her bravery. Fengjiu knows that she is powerful than before for she has ascended into a High Goddess.

"Do you really think a mere immortal can defeat me?" Miao Luo laughed.

"Then try me!" she exclaimed.

Miao Luo released her invisible magic and it went straight to Fengjiu's chest. She was caught off guard. She vomited blood and felt that the power repressed inside her birthmark has been activated.

She attacked the demon using her Hexu sword. They exchanged strikes and beat each other.

Miao used teleportation. She then appeared at Fengjiu's back. She tried to dodge but the enemy was fast.

Miao Luo stabbed her on shoulder, making Fengjiu's blood scatter at her face and hands.

It was a sudden charge and the queen of Qing Qiu was caught by surprise. But what shocked them most is that the body parts of the enemy, which has drops of Fengjiu's blood, are gradually burning into ashes.

"Were you shocked?" Fengjiu smirked.

"You? Who are you?" -miao luo

"I am the queen of Qing Qiu—Bai Fengjiu. You can also say that I am a part of you" she said. "The blood that you left when you and Dong Hua fought the first time is the reason why I was able to live." She continued.

"The Red Qi is also the reason why I am the only nine-tailed RED fox in the whole world. And the blood of foxes can also purify evil spirits like you. Don't you think we're destined?" Fengjiu mocked.

"Now, by my hands, you shall die and never return!" She used her blood and wiped it at her sword. She transferred some of her cultivation to the sword to make it more powerful and effective.

She cast a spell to Miao Luo so she wont be able to move, flew towards her and sliced her into half. With her powerful attack, the demon's body dissipated into the air.

The dark energy vanished and the Sky kingdom became peaceful again.

Fengjiu returned immediately to Bihai Cangling. She knows that Dong Hua's spirit has dispersed, so she instantly brings out the reincarnation plant. She put it into Dong Hua's heart using half of her cultivation. After finishing the steps, she hugged him.

Their bodies disappeared all of a sudden, but they're not together. Fengjiu's body was found at the entrance of Qing Qiu, while Dong Hua's body was nowhere to be found. What happened?