"A sextant." He answered.

"It's for telling your location based on the time." (Y/n) said. 

"It's been thirty-five thousand nine hundred and seventy seconds since Sunrise as of now." 

"Did you really just say that like it's no big deal?" Yuzuriha asked with a shocked expression.

"Senku counted for hundreds of billions of seconds while he was petrified." Taiju said like this type of thing nothing new to him. "This is a piece of cake for him."

"A sextant is supposed to tell you your current location based on the time." He said, still looking at it. "But the accuracy is such trash, it's a complete joke." He sighed and put it down.

"Still, that's the only GPS we have." (Y/n) sighed. "We're in Kamakura, well, according to my guess." She crossed her arm.

"Yeah, I wish I knew our exact longitude and latitude."

Taiju hummed and then said; "Are there any buildings that could serve as landmarks?" 

"Onii-Chan, it's been three thousand and seven hundred years." (Y/n) said. "There's nothing left."

Then, Yuzuriha reacted weirdly. Her eyes were dilated.

Taiju noticed this and asked her. "What's wrong, Yuzuriha?"

When he asked that, she ran towards the opposite direction on where she was looking at before.

Before Senku could even process what Yuzuriha is doing, he noticed something among the trees and ran. 

The Oki siblings followed suit.

After running for a while, the girl in front stopped in front of a huge Buddha statue. When they were all there, the four of them were gasping for air, breathing heavily.

"I know where we are." Senku said, despite his panting. "We're at thirty-five degrees, nine minutes north."

"One hundred and thirty-nine degrees, thirty-two minutes east." The female scientist continued the male's sentence.

All of them were mesmerized by the last manmade statue mankind has ever made.

Yuzuriha was having flashbacks of her childhood. Being carried by her father on his shoulders while strolling through Kamakura with her mother by her father's side. People were taking pictures of the Buddha statue.

Her eyes were brimming with tears. Then, she cried.

The older Oki took notice of this and looked at her with a worried expression plastered on his face. "What's wrong, Yuzuriha?" He exclaimed. "Who made you cry?" He looked around and finally pointed his index finger at himself and took a step forward. "Was it me?" 

The girl reacted quickly, putting her hands in front of the male. "No, I'm not crying! I mean, it's not that I'm not crying." She trailed off, slowly lowering her hands. "But it's not like that, Taiju-Kun." She shook her head. she put her hands back beside her and said; "I just woke up today and nothing feels real to me now." She continued. "But seeing the great Buddha of Kamakura made me realize we really are in Japan." She smiled and thought about the memories she had in the past. "It really has been thousands of years. I started thinking about my mom and dad, and everyone else. 

Of course. they all have their moments. But Yuzuriha had hers just now. 

"Don't worry, Yuzu-Nee!" The younger Oki exclaimed and hugged the poor girl. "We're gonna beat Tsukassan and save humanity!"

"She's right, Yuzuriha." Taiju exclaimed, cheering the crying girl up. He walked towards the statue and pointed at it. "And the Great Buddha showed us the way!" He said, looking at it. "He stood for thousands of years without falling apart. He really is a God! Wait, a Buddha?" He stopped for a while to think. And then, he smiled again, putting both his hands on his hips. "Well, anyway, something like that." He laughed. 

"Well, yeah," Senku muttered, putting his index finger in his chin. "They made the Buddha out of Bronze." he continued. "Scientifically, it just doesn't rot."

"Look!" Taiju shouted. "There's absolutely no foliage around the Buddha!" He raised his arms. "It's like he made it so we could find him easily!"

"Well, yeah, it's leaking---"

"You're too hard on him!" (Y/n) exclaimed, punching Senku's shoulder.

"Ittai (ouch)." He muttered while rubbing his arm, punched by yours truly.

'Wait, bronze.' The girl thought to herself.

"That's it! Bronze!" Senku smiled and slapped the bottom of his fist. "We can use it to make mirrors!" He exclaimed and went to get his mining equipment. "Time to upgrade my trashy sextant!" He ran towards the statue and started breaking some parts. "I'll just help myself to some of this!" He cackled evilly.

Taiju gasped and tried stopping the laughing mad scientist breaking some parts on the Buddha statue. "Stop! You blasphemous bastard! That's a Great Buddha!"

"Shut up, simpleton! go away!"

The two girls looked at each other and laughed at their antics.

=============================

Then, sunset came. 

after another tiring long walk, they rested under a tree. They set up a little camp under there and they started making fire. 

Senku cooked up a soup with mushrooms and leaves. They all ate dinner and had a little chat.

"And then Yuki-chan did just that!" (Y/n) exclaimed, telling the story of how her friend from the girls' soccer team hit their goalie's face by accident. "Miya-Senpai was like gwaah! And Thud! And it was funny because everyone thought that she coughed up blood but it's just the raspberry juice that she was drinking!" 

They were laughing their hearts out, forgetting about what's happening around them. Well, they should be. The happier they are, the more enjoyable their journey is despite the situation they're in. 

Senku's heart fluttered at the sight. The girl looked cute while she was laughing with her brother and soon-to-be sister. He smiled at the sight of her.

The girl noticed his stare and looked away while blushing, hiding it with her normal smile, looking at her older brother and the girl, still telling stories.

"We should go to bed now." Senku said, standing up and pulling out a cocoon-like blanket. He lied down and went to sleep.

"Yeah!" Taiju exclaimed. "We have a big journey ahead of us. It's good to start early, right?" He said and let out a laugh.

The two girls agreed and put out the fire and went to sleep.

The girl accidentally had a coughing fit in front of the three in front of her. All of them were startled, especially the two boys. Yes, even the girl.

When it was over, she looked at the three who held shocked expressions on their faces. (Y/n) gulped and faked a smile. "I just choked on my own saliva." She said, scratching the back of her head nervously. "Nothing to worry about." She chuckled nervously. 'Well, shit.'

The two seemed to buy the excuse. Yuzuriha went back to sleep and Taiju relaxed his tense shoulders. But Senku didn't.

"Are you sure you're just choking or is that a sickness I see?" He asked in a stern voice.

(Y/n) flinched and exclaimed. "I - It's embarrassing to say it again, okay!" She yelled and blushed. "Mou ii." She said as she grabbed a blanket and tried sleeping. 

'What's with her?'  The mad scientist asked himself. He lied back down and went to sleep.