Chapter 3 - Bird In The Cage

Start from the beginning

You turned back to 'your room', it still didn't have anything interesting in it. Were you just supposed to sit here until they were ready to do what ever with you? No fucking way.
What time even was it? Since there were no windows anywhere you didn't know what time of the day it was.

Fuck! You had work in the morning. At least they would get worried there, especially Yui, she would know something was up if you didn't answer your phone or the door.
Heroes or police would find you soon, right?

You heard a door open in the other room and quickly got to the window again. The familiar red wings and hero costume, about time.

"You fucking asshole!" you instantly screamed at Hawks who had walked into the room, confirming the door was the exit.

"Good morning to you too!" Hawks said to you with a small smile on his face, he then turned to look towards where you assumed the stranger was.
"I see Dabi didn't kill you with his little stunt.." his voice sounded strict, the sentence was clearly meant to annoy the man out of your vision.

"You could have left my name out of it.." the man apparently named Dabi answered with an irritated voice.
"She just woke up.." Dabi continued speaking, he sounded like he didn't want to be there, but neither did you.
Hawks turned to look back at you and saw your angry face behind the iron bars of the door.

"I brought you food!" He declared and pulled a container out from his jacket, you had no idea how it fit so smoothly under there.

"Not hungry" you said to him with a plain tone, still staring with an angry look.

"It's been a day.. Of course you are hungry!" Hawks said with a smirk, knowing he would get a reaction out of you.

"A day?!" Your angry face was long gone and replaced with confusion. There was no way you had been unconscious for a full day.

"Yup! For a second I thought Dabi had killed you" Hawks said as he walked closer to the door you were standing behind of.

"Stop using my name already or you are the one that ends up dead.." Dabi muttered from the hidden part of the room.

"You could never kill me.. Dabi!" Hawks said, you could hear cursing as he opened the door to the room you were in.
You instantly tried to escape but Hawks was fast enough to stop you with one hand, the other one still holding the container of food.

"It would be much nicer if you didn't try escaping" Hawks said, he had picked you up from the waist and was now holding you in the air.

"It would also be a lot nicer to be at home right now, but we can't all get what we want" you muttered while Hawks shut the door behind him.
Instead of placing you down nicely he threw you on the mattress that was in the corner of the room. He threw the container next to you before squatting down on the floor.

"You didn't have to throw me like that! Aren't you supposed to be the number two hero?" You asked him while sitting up on the mattress, holding your head because the headache just got worse from the throw.

"Things aren't always what they seem.." Hawks said with a stern look, before getting a bit closer to you. You backed away because who knew what he was going to do to you at this point.
"I need to clean up your wounds" he continued speaking when he saw the scared look on your face.

"I can clean them on my own" you replied quickly, you knew the cuts on your legs needed cleaning and stitching, but you didn't need help.

"Let me just do this one heroic thing.." Hawks muttered as he stood up from the ground and headed for the door.
"I'm gonna get a towel to clean the wound on your head.. And water.. I see you using your quirk to dry yourself. I can't let you escape just yet.." Hawks said with a small smirk before opening the door and locking it behind him.