SIX: EXPERIMENTING

Start from the beginning

"I'm not gonna judge, I'm curious," she grins. She was already trying to help him lose his virginity, this was nothing. That, and the way he was fidgeting but not stopping her was adorable. "Can I? Or, are you gonna stop me? You really should use incognito if there's stuff you don't want people to see."

Ethan isn't sure why he doesn't do anything to stop her. He knows if he said no she really would back off, but he doesn't do anything. He sure feels the embarrassment setting in before she even brings his history up, but he just watches.

With a curious hum, she navigates the search history, looking for something interesting. His face is burning. He's no longer sweating from his run, but from the nervousness creeping up his spine as she scrolls.

"Facials? Cute. Amateur, girl on girl--of course. Ooh, POV is kinda interesting. Pretty tame porn searches," she nods, tapping some more. "More facials... aw, you watched this one right after you got home from the beach." Ethan bites down on his tongue, pushing back more of his sweaty hair. "Facials again... you really like those, huh?"

"I-I guess," he mumbles, falling backward on his bed out of embarrassment. "Why are you--what's this for?"

"I was curious," Aphrodite hums and clears the history for him. She wasn't trying to taunt him at all, she was purely just intrigued. She moves to sit next to him on his bed, forcing him to sit up and look at her. "Facials can be hot, but messy. Just gotta make sure a girl is into it before you do it, y'know? Being surprised by it isn't always fun."

With his head spinning, he nods as if what she's saying isn't incredibly inappropriate and really hot at the same time. He feels bad thinking that, blood rushing straight to his dick.

"So, uh, why'd you come over?" Ethan mumbles, shifting uncomfortably. He turns to the side, facing Aphrodite to try and look her in the eye. Her gaze darts downward with a smirk to the growing bulge.

"Can't remember why initially. I think I just wanted to see you," Aphrodite tells him. She watched as he swallows slowly, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. He reaches for a pillow, trying to put it over his lap without raising suspicion. She licks her lips, "Need some help, E?"

"Uh, what? Oh, y-you don't have to--"

"What if I want to?" She grins, placing a hand on his arm. "Up to you, baby. But I'll leave you alone for a few if you'd prefer. So I'll ask again: want me to help you out?"

Ethan bites down on his lip, nodding his head slowly. There was no way he could form words right now, but he definitely wasn't going to turn her down despite feeling like his throat was closing.

Pressing her lips against his, she lightly palms him through his sweats. A strangled moan comes from the back of his throat, gently resting his hands on each side of her face.

Aphrodite moves to trail wet kisses down his neck, mumbling, "You're so cute," when he lets out a whimper. She giggles when she pulls back, admiring the very flushed cheeks and chest he has. Moving to kneel on the floor next, she pulls Ethan to his feet, looking up at him with a smile and tying her hair back. Aphrodite lets out a quiet laugh again when she pulls his sweats down. "Rubber ducks?"

Ethan's eyes squeeze shut in embarrassment, having forgotten which boxers he was wearing today. "T-they were a joke gift, I--"

"I like them," Aphrodite says, snapping the waistband back against his skin before pulling them completely off. She licks her lips, dragging her tongue slowly across the pink tip of his cock, leaking pre-cum.

His breathing is labored, gaze intensely focused on her though his glazed over eyes. He was biting his lip hard enough to draw blood as she wrapped her mouth around his cock, humming against it and sending chills through his entire body.