Right behind him were Mike and Eric, looking at them with narrowed eyes and raised eyebrows as they frequently lean down to the girls as if they were gossiping about them. Madelline gave them a pointed look before she rolled her eyes. Meanwhile, Jessica and Angela were smirking at her and winked at her when they met her eyes.

When Jasper noticed Madelline looking behind him, he followed where she was looking and saw what they were doing. Their eyes widened when they saw him turn around and immediately turned around and acted as if they were doing something else.

"So any plans for tomorrow?" Jasper asked. Madelline's eyes narrowed as she sipped on her coffee.

"Is this some kind of bribery?" She asked suspiciously. Jasper laughed and shook his head no.

"We're planning to go down to La Push," she told him. Jasper's smile slowly faded and his eyes  went cold for a second before it goes back to normal.

"Are you sure? It's like freezing cold," he tried to persuade her, but it looked like Madelline had already made up his mind. When he saw how excited she was to go down, he sighed a little and gave in.

"No, I'll be fine and I won't be swimming. I'll just walk around," she beamed up at him.  The coffee already entered her system and affected her mood already which Jasper easily picked up, deciding against on tampering with it.

"Just make sure you dress warmly okay?" He said as he looked at Madelline with a serious look. She laughed and nodded before silently thanking him with a soft kiss on his cheek before skipping back to her friends.

He walked away, trying to maintain his cool because there were people around him and was staring at the two. When he reached their table, his siblings all looked at him knowingly with teasing grins on their lips.

"Did she just? You know..." he trailed off, his hand holding the cheek where she kissed him; his eyes widening.

"Unexpectedly kissed you on the cheek? Yes she did," Edward answered for him, a grin still carved on his lips.

A smile immediately broke out his face, his cold façade fading away. His siblings couldn't help but smile widely at how adorable he looked at the moment.

"She just kissed my cheek fu—"

"Jaz?" Rosalie raised her eyebrow at him, making him smile only and sat himself down. His once giddy expression turned back to normal, causing his siblings to chuckle at his switch and shake their heads.