.•~No Luck In Love~•.

Thank you so much for reading this book! >w< Okay i wont talk a lot you can read it~ UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

    I step back and look at him.. He says ''No response huh? not suprised,must be hard for you~ Being hated by your mother~ A workholic father that never spends time with you~ And plus... Getting rejected by the boy you love~ No one loves you huh?'' he chuckles..

    I tear up and try my best not to cry ''Awe~ you are going to cry? but its not my fault that you are not loved!~'' I cover my ears with my hands.. 'I dont want to hear.. not anymore..' .. ''My parents loves me!.. t-they cried at my funeral!..'' i say as my legs tremble. He chuckles ''What if they were just pretending in front of the people?~ not like they cant do it~.. it would affect in a bad way to his reputation if he wouldnt cry and for your mother..wasn't she always like that? pretending to love you front of people~'' I fell on my knees.. 

 ' he is right... so right that it makes me want to deny it.. I want to say no.. but i know them..' ... ''But hanako loves me! at least as his friend.. we are best friends with him!..'' he smirks ''Oh Shirayuki~ how dumb are you?~ but its okay,it makes you cute~'' he plays with my hair.. I feel too weak to push his hand away.. ''Don't you also think that he was being nice to you? Amane is so nice you know! He always tries to make people happy! he never cared about you'' he says the last part coldy. i cant hold it anymore.. i start to cry.. he holds my chin and lifts my head up,giggles ''Thats the expression i wanna see shirayuki-chan!~ I love it when you suffer~ it makes me feel happy! tee-hee!'' I hear footsteps from other side of the rooftop door ''Awh~ see you next time Shirayuki-chan!~'' he dissappears..

     I see a blond guy through my tears,must be teru's little brother..he runs up to me and gets down to my level ''Shirayuki-san!? are you okay?!'' I look at him,wipe my tears away and smile ''Y-yeah,sorry i didnt mean to worry you... and did yashiro or hanako told you about me?'' he nods ''Yes! Hanako told me,we were gonna eat donuts and cookies in the school garden so i wanted to invite you as well,Im Minamoto Kou! Its nice to meet you!'' he smiles to me. 'he is cute'.. i thought to myself and giggle. He blushes slightly ''Lets go!'' he gets up and reaches a hand out to help me up,i take his help and get up. We go to garden together. We find yashiro and hanako talking to each other,we walk over there,hanako smiles ''(y/n)-chan!!-'' he was going to hug me but than stopped after seeing that me and kou holding hands,he glares at our hands,pushes kou away and hugs me. I look at him confusedly ''Better'' he says. Kou sighs and sits next to yashiro,takes a donut and starts to eat. I eat cookie while others eat donut. Hanako smiles and says ''Like I thought you still like cookies!'' ''You still remember?'' I look at him suprisedly. he nods and smirks ''Of course! how could I forget (y/n)-chan?~'' I blush slightly than remember the things tsukasa told me,i stop blushing and continue to eat cookies. After minutes later kou and yashiro leaves,I go back to rooftop...