spring break-day 4 (part 43)

En başından başla

I smiled and thanked Katie. I did a more dramatic makeup look than I normally do and the three of us all finished getting ready. We all went downstairs everyone ate and then we all walked out to the beach. Jeremiah walked up to me and said,
"You look really nice Luna"
"Thank you! You look alright" I said.
"Shut up" Jeremiah said nudging me and laughing.
"I'm playing. You look great" I said.
"Thanks" He smiled.

We all got to the beach and kinda split up into groups, people were everywhere. Some were making tik toks, some were taking pictures of eachother. I made a tik tok with Jeremiah of me on his back and he was spinning me around. I captioned it
'Beverly boy is in jersey!!'.

Jeremiah put me down and we took some pictures together. Then Alejandro called me over to him to take a picture with our group. Mattia, Kairi and Alvaro were all ready for a picture. I ran over to them and stood next to Ale and smiled for the picture. When I stood with the boys and Mattia emotions and memories flooded my mind. I think I ruined our whole group. Because of me the group will never be the same and it's all my fault... I started walking back over to Jeremiah but then suddenly I started to see spots...

(Mattia's Pov)
Ale called Luna over to take a picture with all of us. She ran over towards us. The wind hit her perfectly, it made her hair flow. She was glowing in the sunlight and she looked beautiful, as always. We al took a picture then Luna walked back to Jeremiah. I watched her walk back over to him but suddenly she passed out. Jeremiah and I both ran over to her unconscious body. My knees hit the sand as I started to pick her up. Jeremiah tried to pick her up as well.
"I got her, Mattia" Jeremiah said.
"No. It's okay I do" I said.
"Mattia I can carry her" Jeremiah said.
"I've carried her before so I think I got it, Jeremiah" I said.
"Guys! Fuck your drama right now! Someone pick Luna up and let's go to the hospital! She's unconscious let's go!" Alejandro yelled.

I picked Luna up and ran to my car. Jeremiah and all the boys followed me.

"Where do I put her?" I asked in panic.
"I'll sit in the back with her" Jeremiah said.

I gave Luna to Jeremiah and got in the drivers seat. Alejandro got in the passengers and Jeremiah, Alvaro and Kairi got in the back. Jeremiah held Luna up in his lap.
"Get me directions Ale!" I yelled.
"Pull out and go right" Alejandro told me.

I started driving and also looked in the mirror to look at Luna. Alejandro kept directing me to the hospital. I was going 10 miles over the speed limit.

"Is she okay?" I said.
"I think so" Jeremiah said.

I kept driving. There was a yellow light, I sped right through it before it turned red.

"Are we close holy shit are we driving to EUROPE?" I yelled.
"Mattia calm down" Alejandro said.
"Calm down? The love of my life is in the back unconscious" I said.

I just realized I said Luna was the love of my life out loud. Everyone was silent then Alejandro broke the silence by telling me to continue to go straight.

"Is Luna okay?" I asked again.
"Mattia please relax she's gonna get medical attention soon" Kairi said.

I exhaled and the saw the hospital. I stepped on the gas and everyone said,
"Mattia chill!"

I quickly pulled into the hospital, parked the car terribly, then got out and took Luna from Jeremiah's lap and ran inside.

"Help! She's unconscious!" I yelled.

Nurses started getting on phones and running around frantically. I stared at Luna's pale face and my tear fell onto her. 

She was quickly put on a hospital bed and I followed the nurses. One nurse told me,
"You can't come back here yet, wait"
"No I have to" I said.
"Sir you cannot be back here now wait in the waiting room" The nurse said sternly.

I went and sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room and anxiously tapped my foot. The rest of the guys and Jeremiah sat down next to me.

"What happened?" Kairi asked.
"They just took her on a hospital bed" I said.
"We texted her mom" Alvaro said.

Katie and Dani soon walked in. Dani day next to Alvaro and Katie at by Ale.

"What's going on?" Katie asked.
"We don't know" I said.

We all waited for a while and then Luna's sister came out and told us all this,
"Um... Luna is stable. Her blood pressure basically just dropped to a dangerously low level. She's low on nutrients and she's dehydrated. Also her cortisol levels are extremely high which basically just indicated that she's extremely stressed"
"Can we see her?" I asked.
"Not yet, she hasn't waken up yet" Gianna said.
"Hasn't waken up?" I asked.
"No, she's stable and conscious, don't worry but she's just not awake" Gianna said.
"Oh okay" I said.

Gianna sat down in the waiting room as well. We were all silent and Luna's mom came out and said,
"Mattia" and motioned me to go over to her.

I followed Luna's mom and she took me in Luna's hospital room. Luna was pale and looked tired. She looked at me then Luna's mom walked out of the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked pulling up a chair next to her.
"I guess" She said.
"How did this happen?" I asked her.
"I basically passed out from stress. What do you think, Mattia?" She said.
"Oh" I said.

She didn't say anything.

"Have you eaten?" I asked.
"I haven't eaten or drank anything all day but the doctors made me before you came in here" Luna said.
"I'm so sorry" I said.

Luna didn't say anything.

"This is my fault..." I said.

Luna choked back her tears and held my hand. I held her hand with both of mine and put her hand up against my forehead.
I teared up knowing that this was my fault. I really did lose Luna...

(Luna's Pov)

I then let go of Mattia's hand and said,
"Can you please go now, Mattia..."

He looked up at me and then got up. He turned around and started to walk out then turned back around and looked at me. Then he walked out.

"Mom" I said.

My mom walked into the room and then I said,
"Can you bring Jeremiah in here?"
"Of course" She said and walked out.

A few moments later Jeremiah walked into the room.
"Luna... How do you feel?" He asked sitting down.
"I'm okay" I said.
"I'm so sorry this happened, Luna. I should've known you were so stressed I mean who wouldn't be after all that happened..." Jeremiah said.
"It's not your fault, Jeremiah" I said to him.
"I know, I care about you though and it just hurts seeing you like this..." Jeremiah said.

We both stared at each other for a while. He started to lean closer to me. He stared at my lips and I stared at his. Then, his lips touched mine and we kissed.

(an: IK A LOT OF PPL ARE GONNA BE MAD ABOUT THIS but all i'm gonna say is... keep reading!👀🤍)