The Sweet Taste Of Victory

Vivians POV

"Vee! I see a few trainers, lets go!" Korrina calls out. "Aye!" I glanced at my partner, a  brave, yet kind-hearted Lucario. We then split up as I skated with Korrina.  We jumped a ledge as we landed on the solid ground.

"I've found a trainer!" Korrina yells with excitement. I gave a small grin "Sweet, Lucky 99!" I said as me and my sister gave eachother a High-Five. "99? What are you talking about..?" A Raven-Haired boy asked.  "What do you think? Im saying you and us 2 have a pokemon battle! 2 v 2!" Korrina said with glee, spinning her arm in circles and making a pose.

I smiled at her. "So you guys are trainers too?" A Blonde guy boy asked. "Yeah, Exactly. Im Vivian" "Korrinas my name, And our partners are over there!" The group turned around, and on cue our Lucarios drop on the ground. They zoomed past the trainers and right beside us.

A young girl stared at our Pokemon with awe, "Wow, So cool!" Korrina and Lucario High-Fived each other, While Me and my partner gave a cheeky grin.

 My sister and her partner mimicked each others moves as they reassured themselves with the group. "A 2 v 2 battle? Ash you have to battle with 2 different pokemon at the same time!" A girl with autumn hair said. "I know! But im sure they can do it." The boy that I assume is called Ash said. 

"So we're having a battle right?" I asked with determination. "Right, I wanted to do some training before I challenge the Shalour Gym!" Ash said. "What do you know, The Shalour Gym!" The rest didnt seem to be challengers, But on cue they introduced themselves. "Im Serena!" "Im Bonnie!" "Nice to meet you I'm Clemont!" "And I'm Ash, and this is my partner Pikachu!"

Korrina then said, "Vee, Ill go find a area stay here and  locate me, Okay?" "Sure!" I said with a thumbs-up. "Locate, What do you mean by locate?" Ash asked. "Do you mean to use a GPS?" Clemont asked.

"Hm? Oh, Me and my sister can sense eachother, we've practically done everything together!" I said with a smile. "We share a strong bond, with our partners and eachother!" I closed my eyes.

"Thats amazing, Vivian!" Bonnie said. "Oh, dont call me that, just call me by my nickname, Vii" I said while standing up. I closed my eyes and Lucario did the same. "Shes found a spot, follow me!" I said as i started skating.

3rd Person POV

"Shes amazing isnt she.." Ash whispered. Serena glared at the girl, with envy bursting in her eyes.

Vivians POV

We emerged out of the forest to find Korrina and Lucario at a grass clearing. "Alright Ash, Lets do this" I said as I got into my position next to Korrina. I gave a warm smile at my partner, "We've gone this far, Luka! Lets keep going until we reach our goal." I said with determination. Lucario nodded at me and took a stance next to Korrinas' Lucario.

"Okay, Pikachu, Froakie... I choose you!" Ash said.

"Ash you can start us off." Ash agreed and commanded Pikachu to use quick attack, And Froakie to go with Water Pulse. I looked towards my sister and she nodded. "Lucario, Stop them!" (Ill be calling Vee's Lucario Luka) (and Korrinas' Lucario) Lucario went to take the hit and I told Luka to use Calm Mind. "Woah Calm Mind, That raises the users Special Attack and Special Defense!" Clemont said.

"Froakie, Dont let Vee's Lucario get a high stat! Use bubble! And Pikachu use Iron tail!"  "Luka! Block it." Pikachu lunged backwards. "It deflected it..." Bonnie said. Lucario then appeared behind Pikachu.  "I'm getting a feeling those Lucarios are capable of much more, meaning it wont be a easy win..." Clemont said. Serena cheered for Ash to continue going.

"Froakie use pound on Luka! And Pikachu use Iron tail on Lucario!" "Lucario dodge it!" "Luka do the same!" Commands were being shot everywhere, Everyone concentrating on the battle. "Now Lucario use Swords Dance!" Korrina said. "Luka use Close-Combat on Froakie!" 

"Froakie, Double team!" Ash said. Froakie did just that, but Luka had already distinguished who was who and landed the impressive attack, making the water type pokemon, faint. And soon, the Electric Mouse Pokemon has fainted along side its friend.