Chapter two!! 13+(kinder)

13+(kinder)
This chapter may contain
Smut/lemon kinder (want be complete)
Swearing
Dirty thought
And other things
If you don't like theses things please skip to the next chapter
Please read on your own risk.

"Well enough questions, Niki sit next to Karma"mum said I walked to wear that period head is when I turned  to sit I hear him say
"Dat ass tho" 

I sat down and looked up to see him

"Better watch your tounge or next time it will be missing" I said as I went to put my head in my arms and looked out the window that blueberry got stuck in my head. I rubbed my legs against eachover as I felt wetness on my panties...

Nagisa's pov

She walked pass me. Her scent was mixed with all type of tropical fruit. Her hair was so silky and smooth. Her face shape was round but also sharp at the same time. Her heterochromia eyes shined when the sun hit them. Her figure was perfect it's like every guys girl dream. I felt something grow in my trouser
"Shit "I mumbled to myself.

Both povs

How am I getting turned on by just thinking about him/her?!? I just met him/her!!

No ones pov

Nagisa's and Niko's hands shot up to the sky
"Yes"
"I need to go bathroom"they both said at the same time they both looked at eachover with eyes wide opened

"Huh?"Irina said. She looked down at the table to soo Nagisa's bridge and then looked over to see her daughter fiddling with her legs she smirked
"Of you guys go"she said and she made a hand Movement of 'go away" se quickly texted Niko.

Niko's pov

I was making my way to the females bathroom until I got grabbed in to the males one.

I got pinned against one of the stools. It Nagisa

" you gave me a problem now your going to fix it" he said his eyes.... they where filled with lust. I felt myself getting even more turned on.

He smashed his lips on mine hungrily. I wrapped my hands around him and kissed him back. His hands traveled down  until it reached my ass. He slapped it making my gasp he took the opportunity to slide his tounge in and it started to get heated.

He pushed me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled out of the kiss and started to kiss down my neck and started to unbutton my shirt. The shirt fell of and he took of the bra.he put down the toilet seat and sat down. When he hit my sweet spot I moaned I rubbed myself against his bridge. The groans he produced vibrates in my nipple.

I started to take off his belt and started to take out his memeber.

When it came out I was shocked but it came to a smirks now I know why he is short. I started to kiss he memeber and he groans he took my head and shoved himself in my mouth. I felt it go down my throat. I slowly start to pump...

Few horny moments later

I was on him jumping  his dick the sound our regions made was unbelievable they were like music to our ears. After a few seconds nagisa's hands made its way on my waist it made me stay in place as he thrust inhuman speed I moaned in pleasure the sound of skin slapping filled the room. I felt his seeds swimming inside me.

I was exhausted. He was still in me...

I got up slowly and had his memeber get out of me the seed mix's with my eggs spilt out of me. My legs hurt and I couldn't even put on my panties so Nagisa helped me out with dressing me.

I checked my phone it was 3:40pm school finished 40 minutes ago I then went to go home.

"I expect grandchildren by the end of your school year" mum said when I got back home.
"Ugh shush"that was all that left my mouth and I went to go to my room and went shower.