Chapter 1

After Defeating Piccolo in the World Martial Arts Tournament Goku married Chi Chi and had a son. Five years later is where the story of DBZ began, but what if Goku went to Bulma's and asked for a faster way to train.

This lead to her making the gravity chamber, I'm going to say she finished it in a year. This Chamber is moved Goku's house so he can train all he wants and Chi Chi is ok with this and even joins in now and again. He does this for four years until the day came for him to introduce Gohan, his son, to Master Roshi, Krillin, and Bulma. To measure Goku's power level I took his base form from the Namak Saga when he landed which was 90,000 and divided it by his power level after his fight with Vegeta which was 9,000. This means within 6 days of nonstop training Goku got 10x stronger.

Now Goku wouldn't have been training so intensely so in the four years I'm going to say he got 15x stronger putting him from a power level of 416 to a power level of 6,240. When he arrived at Kame House everyone is shock to see his massive power level. Gohan had also been training a little and I'm going to say he only got 3x stronger which isn't to much putting him with a power level of only 3.

As Raditz landed on earth he looked for a higher power level than the farmer he had just killed. He sences a power level of 406 which we know is Piccolo. Raditz lands and shocks Piccolo with his incredible power, well at least to Piccolo not knowing of Goku's power that dwarfs Raditz's who's power level is 1,500.

"Oh my bad you're not Kakarot," Raditz said. "Oh yeah I got green skin, pointy ears, and a turban, I must look like so many other people," said Piccolo. "A smart ass huh, I don't appreciate smart asses," said Raditz smirking before his scouter picked up Goku's power level, which being suppressed was around 616. "Oh a higher power level," said Raditz flying off towards Kame House with Piccolo sneakily flying behind him.

Raditz landed on Kame House and everyone but Goku is shocked by his power. "At last I've finally found you, Kakarot," said Raditz. "Uh who, my names Goku," Goku replied setting Gohan down. "You.....hit your head as a child didn't you," said Raditz. "Probably, I was a clumsy kid," laughed Goku. "Ok listen, you are from a dead race of intergalactic warriors called The Saiyans, your real name is Kakarot, and to add to this expeditional onslaught I am your brother," said Raditz.

"Oh well it's good to see you, what are we going to do first, how about eat," said Goku smiling. "We are going to kill everyone on this planet amd sell it to the highest bidder," Raditz said smirking. "Sorry I like the people here, so if you try I'll have to stop you," said Goku. Raditz just smirking and went to grab Gohan but Goku grabbed his arm. "Don't touch him," said Goku raising his power level to 1,500. "How your power level was not even close to that a second ago," stuttered Raditz. "I've learned to hid my power level," said Goku letting go of Raditz's hand and turning towards Kame House. "Piccolo, you can come out now, I know you are there," said Goku smiling as Piccolo walked out.

"How......how did you get this strong," asked Piccolo looking at Goku. "Gravity Training," said Goku smiling. "So how strong are you," asked Raditz. "If you'd like we could have a quick sparing session and show you how strong I am," said Goku smiling. Raditz took a fighting stance and Goku took a more Martial Artist Style stance. "Come on then," said Goku as Raditz charged Goku with Goku powering up all the wag dodging easily, chopping his neck knocking him to the ground unconscious.

Piccolo was awestruck by Goku's incredible power. "Piccolo, if you'd like stop by and we can train, come on Gohan, we are leaving," said Goku calling Flying Nimbus. As he, Gohan, the unconscious Raditz, and Piccolo, though reluctantly, left to go to Goku's house. Chi Chi was angry, and surprised but mostly angry that Goku had brought not only Piccolo, but a stranger to their house. Goku explained the situation and Chi Chi let them stay.

Goku had layed Raditz on a bed mat to recover while he took Piccolo to the Gravity Room. "So this is how you got so powerful, how does it work," asked Piccolo looking around. "It increases the gravity inside the chamber to whatever you set it to, I'm able to go to 12x gravity," he replied walking inside the Chamber. "Do you want to train a bit, maybe get you as strong as Raditz," asked Goku smiling.

Both Piccolo and Goku trained for the next day while Raditz recovered. While not a lot of time Piccolo did get stronger as well as Goku but not as much as Piccolo. Goku went from a power level of 6,240 to a power level of 6,580 and Piccolo went from a power level of 406 to a power level 1,015.

The Next Day Raditz woke up shocked that they had improved such a great deal in one day. "Kakarot you must let me train with you, my comrades, two other Saiyans far more powerful than me, will be here in a year, we will have to join them and try to stop an evil tyrant that destroyed our own planet," explained Raditz. "I will let you, but you must promise you won't kill any humans," Goku replied. Raditz agreed and Raditz, Goku, Piccolo, and occasionally Gohan trained for a year but it wasn't nonstop but more so than the four years Goku trained before.

Raditz went from a power level of 1,200 to 29,800. Piccolo went from a power level of 1,015 to 28,135. Gohan went from a power level of 3 to 6,943. Goku went from a power level of 6,580 to 32,000. This might seem like a lot but with 6 days of nonstop training  Goku went from a power level of 9,000 to 90,000  so a year of on and off training isn't to much of a boost.

During this year of training Goku, Gohan, and Raditz grew closer and a family. Though Saiyans don't really get to close with their family but with both Goku and Gohan being more like humans they do grow closer and Raditz grows to like living in earth and trades his armor for a gi like Goku's but kept some of his armor.

 Though Saiyans don't really get to close with their family but with both Goku and Gohan being more like humans they do grow closer and Raditz grows to like living in earth and trades his armor for a gi like Goku's but kept some of his armor

"They should be landing around here somewhere," said Raditz landing in the wasteland with Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan. After a while two ships crashed in the wasteland and Vegeta and Nappa walked out. I'm going to give everyone a reminder of their power levels.

Nappa-6,000

Gohan-6,943

Vegeta-18,000

Piccolo-28,135

Raditz-29,800

Goku-32,000

Vegeta and Nappa look at what Raditz's was wearing. "Raditz could you not defeat these weaklings," mocked Nappa. "As a matter a fact I could have beaten the Namekian but my brother was stronger than you Nappa," replied Raditz. "Infact the child is more powerful than you," said Raditz as Gohan stepped up. Nappa just charged up a blast and shot it at Gohan. Gohan dodged it and kicked Nappa away. Gohan and Nappa continued to fight and Nappa was out skilled and outmatched. He eventually was unable to get up.

Vegeta destroyed him like normal and turned to the group. He went for an attack on Raditz but he dodged it and kneed Vegeta in the stomach and chopped the back of his neck like Goku had done to him knocking him out. "Let's take him to Bulma, she should be working on the ship with the Gravity Chamber," said Goku as Raditz picked up Vegeta and followed them to Bulma's.