"But if you kill yourself then your baby will die with you" i said looking at her and her eyes grew wide like she realised this now. And she pushed me.

"So.. come on! Let's kill your baby first. I will help you" I said and she slapped me.

"How dare you? You want to kill my baby" hana yelled standing up. Covering her stomach with her both hand. Like she was protecting her baby.

"No! It's you! You want to take an innocent small life. You want to die! Hana rahmaan just refused to accept this baby but you want to kill your baby!" I yelled standing up. And she look at me in horror.

"What an unlucky child this is. What a parents he got! That its parents don't want him/her to come in this world. Who dont love him/her. Who think him/her as a sin. Who just want to get rid of it" I said shaking my head in disappointed.

"No! My baby is not a sin! It's my halal baby! I love my baby! I want to give birth to my baby! It's my baby! Mine! I will never hurt my baby" she shouted crying clutching her tummy. I went closer and said softly.

"Then be strong.... Your baby needs you princess! Your baby want its mother to be strong women. Who knows how to fight. Do you want your child to go through the pain your going through?" I asked and she Shook her head instantly.

"Then you will have to teach your child how to fight. You will have to teach your child how to be strong and never depends on anyone. But before for all of this, you have to learn how to fight and how to be strong by yourself" I tried to make her understand and she kept listening me silently.

"And remember one thing. If you kill yourself then you will prove rahmaan right. That its not your and his halal child but haram and that's why you kill yourself cause your guilty" I said and walked out of her room. I know, now she will never do anything wrong cause she love her baby the way she loved rahmaan once. That's why whose love no one able to broke for rahmaan even rahmaan couldn't broke her after everything he did. Her love broke the moment rahmaan tried to proved her halal child haram by saying it's not his.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

I came to my home at night around 10pm. Feeling hurt and dejected. Mama was waiting for me in the living room. When she saw me she came to me and asked me what happened there. I told her that no one even hana doesn't wanted to come back here.

"Give her sometime. Don't force anything on her now. You already hurt her enough. Just wait untill hana strong enough to face you again" mama said and I can feel from her voice that she was really angry at me.

"Hmm.. is baba okay?" I asked and she hummed in return and walked to her room.

" I hurt everyone" I mumbled feeling pain and walked to my room.

My heart were aching thinking about Hana's behaviour. She looked so broken. Her eyes which used to held unconditional love for me, now held some kind of fear.

Fear of being close to me.

My eyes burn and I sat on the bed. Her that looked I couldn't take this. I'm so used to her love filled eyes that her that broken fear full eyes make me want to kill myself. it all happened because of me.
I hide my face in my palm sitting there silently.

After sometime I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I removed my hand and look upto see Ariba standing there with smiled. And everything what happened started flashing in my mind and most importantly the kiss which make me feel disgusted.

How can I kiss her! That too in front of my hanu! I thought and feel even more disgusted and wanted to just take all that back

Her tear filled eyes and lifeless body came in my mind and tear welled up in my eyes. I looked away from Ariba.