INTERMISSION ( P2 )

Q3: Character Profile ( s ) ? Continued

5. Lady
User Name: MyNameIsLady
Meaning Behind The User Name: Her. Name. Is. Lady. Case closed.
~ This sexy and badass Devil Hunter just don't want to be referred by her real name, Mary. Only second to Trish when it comes to Instagram follower numbers.
Cellphone Model: Viva You4X, android, 6.35 - inches with 32 gb of internal memory ( sd card at 32 gb ), red tea color, prepaid, has a lot ( this is an understatement ) of followers on instagram and has a lot of photo editing apps, her gallery's brimming with selfies of her and Kalina Ann, and, apparently, she also has a lot ( an understatement, as well ) of online stalkers ( one of them is Dante ).
Ringtone: The chorus part of Wish You Were Gay by Billie Eilish
Message Notification Tone: Just a simple bell sound
Wallpaper: A selfie of her wearing a pair of really cool - looking sunglasses, with her Kalina Ann, and with a Fury photobomber on the background ( this photo has about a million likes on Instagram )

6. Trish
User Name: TheBewitchingDevilMiss
Meaning Behind The User Name: She's bewitching. And a Devil. And a Miss. That's it.
~ This Bewitching Devil has been rocking the social media since the smart phone was invented with her cool and badass posts and Devil Hunting blogs in style. She's the number one inspiration of Lady ( although she does not admit this ), and is currently one of the most followed accounts on Instagram.
Cellphone Model: APPA A10 2021, android, with 128 gb of internal storage ( sd card at 64 gb ), space purple, prepaid, has ( secretly ) a lot of cat videos and photos, lots of photo editing apps, and at least 1 farming simulation mobile game. Also being stalked by Dante.
Ringtone: The chorus part of IDontWannaBeYouAnymore by Billie Eilish
Message Notification Tone: Is that a cat meowing you hear? 🤔
Wallpaper: Cats, cats, and cats. And a different cat every week.

7. Nico Goldstein
User Name: VirtuosoGoldstein.45
Meaning Behind The User Name: Seriously, who hasn't heard about the .45 Caliber Virtuoso - the one and only woman Nico strives to be?
~ Nico looks up to her grandmother so much, she made a website ( called "The .45 Caliber Virtuoso" ) about her epic works, the Ebony and Ivory being the highlight of the site. She also showcases her "works of art" there. Strangely, she also offers steel pots of all shapes and sizes. 🤔
Cellphone Model: Somesang Universe 10++, android, with 256 gb of internal memory ( sd card at 64 gb ), 6.1 inches infinite display, canary yellow, has zero mobile games, but her Boogle map is always open ( oftentimes, she does not follow this, and Nero could testify to this fact ).
Ringtone: Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC ( she loves Iron Man 3000, and she legit cried when Tony Stark died )
Message Notification Tone: The horn / honking of a vehicle ( just to annoy Nero )
Wallpaper: The photo of her granny's magnum opus - a prototype of Ebony and Ivory dual launchers, one she's actually currently developing.

8. Kyrie
User Name: KyrieEleison
Meaning Behind The User Name: The words, "Kyrie Eleison" is Latin, which means, "Lord Have Mercy"
~ She only bought a cellphone because of Nero, and ever since then, she adapted her boyfriend's addiction to mobile games. She doesn't play too many hardcore games, though, but one badass secret she has is - she sits at the top as the best player in PUBG. Other than that, she plays Farmville with Trish as a Coop.
Cellphone Model: Hiswei Nova 5T ( same model as Nero's ), android, 5 inches with 128 gb internal memory ( sd card at 64 gb ), bubblegum pink, prepaid, doesn't have a lot of apps ( only PUBG, Farmville, and about 4 similar matching and cooking games ), but she does have a lot of music sheet pdfs.
Ringtone: Ave Maria by Franz Schubert
Message Notification Tone: The simple bell tone just like Lady's
Wallpaper: A selfie of her and Nero with the Nico photobomb ( couple wallpaper for the win! )

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~