INTERMISSION

Greetings, guys and gals!

Since Vergil Sparda and SSSexy(Y/N) are still spending time together, let's have a little commercial first!

I now present to you the most intriguing ( or not ) information about 💙 Chat Buddies ( ?! ) 💙

Q1: What is the messaging app the characters use?

~ Eh, it's just an old messaging app that every person with a cellphone ( meaning everyone, including your grandparents ) has. It lets you have group chats ( SSS rating to those who could answer the number of GCs in our story as of the moment! Additonal 1000 Red Orbs to those who could name them all! ), chat privately ( well, duh ), send photos, gifs, videos ( 2 minutes, tops ), voice messages, it even lets you and your friends have video calls! One drawback it has, though: the app automatically updates and forces you to use up all your consumable data mbs! Not perfect to those who only have free data instead of a real wifi or a decent data connection, omg ( that's you, Dante! )!

Q2: Who started all these messaging app shenanigans?

~ Ever since getting wind of this "wondrous" app from Patty, Dante decided to have this as a requirement for everyone who works ( or is related to ) at Devil May Cry! But, he could barely maintain his GCs due to the fact that his wifi connection is always getting cut off due to overdue bills. So, Nero or Nico takes over most of the time.

Q3: Character Profile ( s )?

1. (Y/N) (L/N)

User Name: SSSexy(Y/N)

Meaning Behind The User Name: (Y/N) thinks it's just cool and she feels confident whenever she sees it on her messaging app.

~ This chick joined Devil May Cry about a year after the Qliphoth incident.

Cellphone Model: Somesang J8, android, (F/C), 6 inches infinite display, with 64 internal gb ( her sd card's at 64 gb as well ), prepaid.

2. Vergil Sparda

User Name: Vergil Sparda ( yes, that's it )

Meaning Behind The User Name: "Do I have to provide a foolish name for myself?"

~ Vergil bought his very first phone a year after the Qliphoth incident, 2 days before SSSexy(Y/N) joined Devil May Cry. Oh, and should you decide to drop him a message or two, well, just don't. He will not reply, unless it's Devil May Cry business. And phone flirting? He will not appreciate that, no.

Cellphone Model: Pear Phone 11, ios, metallic blue, 5.80 inches, with 64 internal gb, prepaid

Ringtone: You know the sound of the bamboo fountain in a Japanese garden? That's it.

Message Notification Tone: Temple chime.

Wallpaper: William Blake's illustrated poem ( Infant Joy )

3. Dante Sparda

User Name: TheLegendarySavageDante

Meaning Begind The User Name: He wants to make a user name so badass that all his enemies would quake at the mere sound of it! He comes up with the name 3 days later after buying his very first cellphone, and actually, it only sounds something a teenage boy could come up with.

~ Dante, despite his wifi connection always being cut off, is, in fact, a social ( media ) butterfly! He may not always be online but, when he does, damn! Prepare for sleepless nights with this dude should you decide to have a chat with him.

Cellphone Model: Bokia 1 ( yep, Bokia's 1st ever smartphone ). Ever heard of the grand daddy of smart phones? An indestructible android ( one that you can smash on a Riot's face over and over again and it would not even get a single scratch ), hot rod red, 5 inches with 8 gb internal memory ( his sd card's at 4gb ), has "very useful" apps like flashlight, radio, snakes, bounce, bluetooth, and opera mini. Postpaid.

Ringtone: Subhuman ( like, seriously, there's nothing a Bokia 1 can't play )

Message Notification Tone: The good old Bokia 8 bit theme

Wallpaper: His lock screen may be a photo of a mouthwatering slice of pizza but, his home screen is a photo of his favorite Playboy Bunny!

4. Nero Sparda

User Name: BangBangBang007

Meaning Behind The User Name: He just loves James Bond.

~ Secretly wants to buy himself a phone. He got it a year before the twins got theirs. The only people on his contacts, then, were Kyrie and Nico. And he loves mobile games, omg!

Cellphone Model: Hiswei Nova 5T, android, 5 inches with 128 gb internal memory ( sd card at 64 gb ), midnight blue, has ten or so mobile games ( he plays PUBG version 2, Ragnarok Unlimited, NBA 3k, etc ), prepaid

Ringtone: James Bond Theme ( You can hear it, I know )

Message Notification Tone: The "Peeing" Ringtone ( it seriously unnerves Kyrie, the poor girl )

Wallpaper: A selfie of him and Kyrie ( Nico photobombed, lol )

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~